Malaysia Open 2006: SEMI-FINAL (17/06)

Discussion in 'Singapore Open / Malaysia Open / Chinese Taipei Op' started by badMania, Jun 16, 2006.

1. zqloy

zqloy Regular Member

I think its the chinese who doesnt show any sportsmanship not ccm/kkk. Celebrate before shaking doesnt mean tat they dont respect the opponents... hey cum on... wont u do tat 1st??
    And they do even go after the chinese for a handshake... this shows they hv better attitude

2. kokcheng

kokcheng Regular Member

Likewise the Indonesians are unbeatable in their archipelagos.

3. hara^kazuko

hara^kazuko Regular Member

China players are celebrating after won a point even though the match had not finished... Did you notice dat? Cai Yun jumped into the air and gave a fist... I guess u meant the wrong person

4. magical_phoenix

magical_phoenix Regular Member

Seriously, there is no way u can call anyone a loser only by seeing things like that... That's HARSH! Sometimes when u're disappointed u just forget even the simplest things! I agree with yannie, it may SEEM unsportsmanlike, but not a loser.

5. magical_phoenix

magical_phoenix Regular Member

Aiya.. come on.. u can't expect EVERYONE to have the same reaction after winning a point. Just because other players don't celebrate after winning a point doesn't mean that no one is allowed to.... Maybe Cai needs to do that to get more energy and fire to his play...

6. hara^kazuko

He didnt mean that way, Well, he did lose in that match..

7. hara^kazuko

im just refering to a thread that said that KKK celebrated his win before shaking hands with Cai/Fu is a rude thing to do

8. EastDevil

EastDevil Regular Member

What job?
    Most of us only saw it from the TV and we might not get to see the whole picture. We should probably get more information first. Maybe Cai Yun simply brought his bag to his coach's side before walking back to shake hands? Maybe he was pissed off with some of the antics KKK did which we did not see on TV? Better to find out first.

Regarding the part of "loser", I believe x-ball's meaning is not as simple as its literally about "he did lose in that match". Its not nice to call them loser. Furthermore, as I mentioned above, we need more information first. Well, for the record, if using x-ball's adjusted meaning of "loser", CCM/KKK are "losers" too last week. In fact, all players had been "losers" before.

#248 EastDevil, Jun 17, 2006
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2006
  9. hara^kazuko

I didnt said that he was a loser... mayb you should check the post properly before u said a thing

10. EastDevil

EastDevil Regular Member

What job?
    Sorry, I apologize. I copied the wrong name. Its X-ball. Sorry. :D What ask your name so obvious? :p

11. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

Fundamental Code of Ethics : Shake hands even if you lose !!! If you don't, you incur the wrath of your opposition and his fans. Calling Cai a loser is appropriate, if not a little soft. I could say a lot more but as you said, it might be too much. So live with it. He needs to make sure he does not have his own unsportmanlike ethics on court else the game of badminton would fall into bad repute.

12. jermaine

jermaine Regular Member

student
    mike has it started? i only saw soccer only

13. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    respect.

Interesting comment indeed. Anyway, I guess its not anyones fault when someone gets frustrated. Lets hope all these shouting at opponents and going to the coach first attitude change:crying: :crying: . First go to the opponent shake hands and celebrate all you can:D :D . I wonder CCM/KKK can do the same by running to the coach first then shake his opponents hands in the finals. In other words, consistency please. Malaysia Boleh!
    rgds