Malaysia Open 2012: lee chong wei vs chen long video??

Discussion in 'Korea Open / Malaysia Open 2012' started by youngboy1984, Jan 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. youngboy1984

youngboy1984 Regular Member

Cobalt started it. I made a post cuz i wanted the video and already tried looking for it, i finally got it (thx to the kind ppl who gave me link) BECAUSE of the post therefore making my original post a success.

Nobody asked for cobalts opinion, but as usual he has a reputation for embarassing himself on the forums by typing long paragraphs about nothing or with no substance. He tried to lecture me like he was my father but i embarassed him publically and put him in his place. It was an easy victory 2-0 in the qualifying round.

Now you challenged me in the round of 32. Ok! So you say im not able to 'argue factually'. However, there was no argument going on, just me responding to his gibberish rant, therefore your point doesnt make any sense. And second of all, theres no emotion or attack in what i said, i stay relaxed and in control at all times whenever i respond to an opponent. I simply put him in his place, because cobalt was trying to be a wise guy. I flipped the script and pointed out to him that perhaps he should spend less time on the forums embarassing himself and more time on the badminton court, its actually good advice for someone thats very bored in his personal life. This is another 2-0 victory for me. GG sir

2. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

This thread would not have been necessary if you took effort to find it, which doesnt need much effort, seriously. If not, this video sharing section would have been filled with thousands of such requests. The MO 2012 sharing thread was already there since 1st day of tournament. Even when I was a total newbie to the forum I could find it easily. Plus your 'angry' 1st post did not help ("Im very angry....This is really pissing me off..)

If I'm a uploader I will be pissed, lol.

#22 eaglehelang, Jan 22, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2012
  3. pjswift

pjswift Regular Member

Agree. Youngboy s berating BWF, not the uploaders! But cobalt made the mistake of behaving like a father, not knowing the unknown son would give him as good as he was given. If not for his post, I wouldn't know where to find the video ( thx to forest) We should write to BWF to rectify this oversight on their part. The best match not on worldwide TV. Sleeping on the job again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.