Malaysian Open --- WHO IS READY ?

Discussion in 'Singapore Open / Malaysia Open / Chinese Taipei Op' started by X Ball, Jun 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elwin81

elwin81 Regular Member

oh i see........two top players in MY.

2. sweetgal

sweetgal Regular Member

poor girl.. always injured i heard.. sry.. i didn't see the newpaper report. borneo post is very outdated.. haahaa

3. hector_iii

hector_iii Regular Member

Lim CW shld win. no matter how poor n useless malaysian players are, they do perform quite well at home. raschid sidek is most famous for this. kaka

4. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    What nonsense are you saying.You says that Malaysia players are poor and useless?Don't ever sat that.All Malaysian players are very good and skillful players.You are totally wrong,He is Lee Chong Wei and not Lim CW.I am very support Malaysia players,They are not only perform well in own country,but they also done well in foreign and as a Malaysian ,you should be proud and not laughing them!You should support them:mad: :mad: :mad: Angry!!!!!!!!!

5. elwin81

elwin81 Regular Member

He might not be a malaysian.
    I think he just want to mess around.
    No point to bother this kind of post.

6. hara^kazuko

hara^kazuko Regular Member

yeah.. Malaysia is considered performing well compares to other countries who couldn't even get into qualifying round...

We should be happy even only to see Malaysia on court

7. taufik-ist

taufik-ist Regular Member

it administrator
    cmon korea u can do it

togo is leading 1:0

8. luyi80

luyi80 Regular Member

eh... i think this forum is only for badminton??? Hehe... anyway, i support korea!!! KOREA GO GO GO!!! Give togo c the colour!

9. **KZ**

**KZ** Regular Member

Student
    i wonder why hector ii is always saying and posting negative things bout malaysian players.....for those who don't know...go and see all his posts in this forum......maybe he should get a warning

10. taufik-ist

taufik-ist Regular Member

it administrator
    yes... he must get warned :cool: he's a malaysian (i think), but always gives bad sentiment to malaysia players :rolleyes:

11. hector_iii

"get warned"? juz for posting sum thoughts? keke...face the facts, can't take a lil constructive comments. no wonder malaysia badminton and as a whole can never improve. always wanna hear good thgs. haha. childish! but for more serious matters malaysia has joined badminton for so long, longer den indon, china. last time can bcome champion bcos not many country play. but as more country play, malaysia badminton team bcome useless. always lose to indon, china. den denmark, korea now find difficult to beat thailand player. and all u malaysian malaysia supporter here are like jokers. bcome laffing stock of the world. akaka.

12. shah88

shah88 Regular Member

sadly, student
    hector, ur'e really shallow. If you have nothing nice to say about them then don't say anything. I bet you can't even hit the shuttle properly and yet you want to insult them!

13. shah88

shah88 Regular Member

sadly, student
    Anyway, I hope Ronald wins something this time. But looking at him play and the opponents that he will face...hmm.. maybe not =( During the Aviva Open, he kept playing defence and hardly attacked gade.. I hope he will do better this time la..

14. hector_iii

shah88
    do urslf a favour n shutup. DUN further shame urslf.
    wat i said was ALL FACTS.

if u r a typical malaysian fan, den it is easy to know why as a whole malaysia team is in the dumps and simply an embarassment.

with so much money attention and money pour into the sport, what the players got to show?

ABSOULUTELY NOTHING!

15. luyi80

luyi80 Regular Member

hector, think of urself b4 commenting others! we welcome constructive comments, but not simply messing ard... Msia players hv been trained so hard, i dun think they wanna lose, same as other countries's players. pls respect others. no doubt sometime ppl comment Msia players r jaguh kpg, but the same happen to other countries players. C like this, if u study soo.....hard n yet stil fail ur exam, n ppl say that u r an idiot, would u like to hear that? pls...... dun try to deny their hardwork, time n their sacrifies! we admit that there r stil plenty room of improvement, n our young players r stil lack of experiences, exposures n skills, so instead of saying negative things, can u say something which u claimed as "constructive" criticism? so... since that u r so keen in giving constructive comment, can u propose realistic n achievable action plan to improve Msia players achievement in international arena? i think BAM will surely hire u as their consultant then!

according to a sport research published recently, y athletes done well in their homeground is bcoz their testerone hormone level increased by a significant percentage, which make them more aggressive in their homeground, understand?

dun ever mentioned that all Msian badminton supporters r jokers n childish, u r not only insulting the players, but all the supporters as well! i believe that all the forum members from Msia r badminton lovers n supporting our players, so when u said we r jokers n childish, u r pointing ur finger to urself as well...

16. shah88

shah88 Regular Member

sadly, student
    For a start, if you want to give constructive comments, at least say it without hurting malaysian fans.. Words like 'useless' and 'poor' will definitely trigger reactions by the malaysianfans.

Malaysia may not be the top, but I'm damn sure they are working as hard as the rest. But do you think its easy? I used to be under national training and I know how it feels like. We train everyday of the week but we still can't even be the top players in Singapore.

Maybe if you're so good, why don't you join the malaysian squad and show us what YOU have as compared to players like LCW.

and maybe you should be the one who should shut up instead!

17. hector_iii

always after failure, say can improve, do better next time. juz like a broken cassette tape or a scracthed CD player. after so many improvements and do better next time since 1970s, what had malaysia show for it?
    ---what is it they are good for??? absoulutely nothing?!! ---

if u notice, malaysia always talk talk alot, but no action. juz empty can making noise.

to make matters worst
    summore the "fans" are so easily satisified.
    maybe most of the forummers here (and malaysian supporters)are still very young and seriously lack of thinking skills and common sense.

look at wat happen to hafiz haschim? bcome part of rubbish pile.

foresee lee cw, bcome next stinker.
    kuan bh already thr.

18. shah88

shah88 Regular Member

sadly, student
    seriously, since you sound so 'mature' in all this, why don't you give suggestions to the malaysian squad on what to do next as suggested by luyi ?

"look at wat happen to hafiz haschim? bcome part of rubbish pile.

foresee lee cw, bcome next stinker.
    kuan bh already thr."

I suspect, you're already way below the rubbish pile

19. hector_iii

i never directly insult u, so u shldn't insult otherwise, hector's words of fury will be unleashed on u until ur mother oso kenot recognize.

Keep the peace. dun bcome emotional.

give suggestions??? malaysia badminton too many suggestion and NO ACTION.
    ppl like u and LUYI always say 'give suggestion", "give idea".
    But all is like a fool, talking to the wind. end in failure.

and the cycle starts again.
    KAKA

20. Mag

Mag Moderator

Graphic Designer
    OK folks, and especially hector_iii & shah88:
    Please continue the debate but DON'T go for personal attacks & insults. Be as creative, smart, and constructive as I know you can be, or this thread will be closed, and you might end up getting yourselves banned. Consider this a warning.

Mag

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.