Mizuno jpx ltd vs VT zf ii vs yonex another line

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by hikaruseven, Oct 25, 2017.

1. hikaruseven

hikaruseven Regular Member

College student
    Hi guys, my friend will go to japan and looks like i will ask him to buy either the mizuno or yonex racket. I am a double player which quite excel in front and like to play aggressive. I want to try to use stiffer and head heavier racket to give more punch from the back line (I realized that it's also skill and technique dependent) without losing the speed much. Right now, i use Js-10, and i am confused on deciding mizuno Jpx-ltd ( i couldnt find the mizuno badminton store in daejeon South korea), vt zf-ii and another yonex line. Could you guys give me some suggestion? thanks you

2. hikaruseven

hikaruseven Regular Member

College student
    So, i decided to buy the Voltric Z-force ii 3u g4 stringed with BG-80p 27 lbs. At the day where i play, coincidentally my JS-10 string broke so it's really a great timing to try the new racket. So far i am So so excited and grateful that i decided to buy the voltric zf-ii, maybe it's suggestion or bias but i think i smash with sharper angle and more power and the clear is also quite easier.