Mizuno racket prices

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Oresama, Feb 4, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Oresama

Oresama New Member

Hello everyone, I heard Mizuno ‘s racket are very good, maybe better than YONEX Victor and li ning.
    I am living in Europe, Is there someone who knows where to buy them ?
    Moreover do you guys know how much cost the altius tour, jpx limited, jpx 8,5, prototype x-2 and tecnix 1.2?
    Thank you very for your kind reply

2. Martynas

Martynas Regular Member

the only option is to import from Asia, and definitely only may be better and may be not :) you have to check for yourself, because it is subjective - personally for me - nothing special and when you consider new model prices, definitely not worth even thinking of trying :)

3. Coolkas

Coolkas Regular Member

I've used quite a lot of JPX and it is just a "good" racket nothing like very special, great durability especially on paintjob, but performance wise it's subjective and personal, as for me the one that feel quite good is the Ltd & Z8CX , 8.3 is just average, and 8.5 Extra Stiff is a no,BUT i've friend that like 8.5 ES a lot
    So again its very personal,what i like from ltd is the solidity, and despite branded for more towards power racket, it is still fast on defense and drive, power wise its just a little bit above average not that special
    If you generally said its better than Yonex Victor Lining i think they are at the same level now, not better,but durability is above Yonex and Victor FME
    Also take notes that theres also a bunch of people doesnt like the feel of Mizuno racket as they said it has a different feel
    But if you still insist to try the most popular one is Mizuno JPX Limited, the stiff version especially
    Altius and Fortius is 1 level up from JPX, but the price :rolleyes:
    Lastly, sorry i cant answer your question as im in Asia but i think Badminton Racket Review on Youtube sell it around 110-120 pounds? CMIIW

4. Oresama

Oresama New Member

Thank you for the response ✌️to tell you the truth i am hesitating to buy a New racket because I have shoulder problem it seems my Astrox 77 3U it is too heavy for me due to its head heavy, I was told from a friend that for example tecnix 1,2 it is 3U but it s much easier to play no matter for the defense net play smash clear drop swing. Is that true ? I tried Astrox 88S 3U the feeling is quite good as well maybe it is because the balance is less in head?
    It is becoming a headache for me I am not bad but I can t play my best game cuz I am afraid to get more injured.
    Thanks for your kind help

5. Budi

Budi Regular Member

To high string tension, to stiff shaft, to heavy, to high BP, to light, etc...
    Everything that is to much is bad i guest. Even water if you get to much you will get drowned.
    So as AX77 is not to much stiff & not to much HH, so maybe its different factor.
    & as each person had different physical attribute, you might want to find your perfect state where its not to much & not to less which fit your body.

Well, 3U 99gr with 300+BP is light for me & perfect fit for me. But having lighter racket hurt me as im trying to swing it way faster than what my muscle can do. Im strength type rather than agile type.

6. Oresama

Oresama New Member

Oh yeah ? Do you know where I can find true balance point for some racket like 77 88s and D but Also for other racket review. There are no trustful website...
    Is there a way to make a racket lighter when the head it is too heavy?
    Sorry I am still a newbie

7. Coolkas

Coolkas Regular Member

If you got the racket use your finger to find the balance point of your racket and mark it then measure the length from that mark to the end of the handle
    Make the racket lighter?No
    Make the balance point shift a bit towards headlight?Yes
    Just grip a bit thicker and dont grip it too high, the logic is you are putting more weight on the handle so the balance shift a bit towards it