Need backup for Voltric Z-Force II

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by swang, Jul 2, 2016.

1. swang

swang Regular Member

Student
    Hi,

Recently I broke my Arcsaber 11 and decided to buy a Voltric Z-Force II. I now need some alternatives or backup racquets that are similar to the Z-Force II as when I play tournaments I need a backup racquet/racquets. Currently buying an extra Z-Force II is too pricey so I would appreciate it if you guys can give me some recommendations!

Thanks,
    Sam

2. vibgyor1111

vibgyor1111 Regular Member

Apacs makes a lot of copy rackets. I'm sure they would have something similar and kinda budget. It's hard to budget rackets that will be as stiff as the ZF2 though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Raajneesht

Raajneesht Regular Member

Doctor
    Try finding a voltric z force previous edition....it is now half the rate of zf-2...Hopefully u find one...
    I suggest this because it is the zf-1 is the only racquet that can match the extra stiffness and headheaviness of zf-2...
    Also try old VT 80 not etune...
    Suggesting them since u r on a tighter budget..
    Or try finding a 2nd hand zf-2
    Do inform us regarding ur racquet selection...

4. bunge1980

bunge1980 Regular Member

Postman
    A little outside the box. Maybe carlton vapour trail elite as that is extra stiff and head heavy and can be picked up at a reasonable price.

5. KingLCW

KingLCW Regular Member

Student
    Try to buy second hand zf2, zf, vr80, at900p or at700 (if u r lucky enough), much cheaper than a brand new one
    Or if u like Victor u may also try a second hand TK9000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    IMO you shouldn't buy just one highend and run out of money for the second. FME the Voltric Force is a great headheavy and stiff racket with a small head. If you use a 4U ZFII this would be the best alternative. Don't go for the Apacs which look like a ZFII. They are complete different. Also a 2nd hand racket won't be inexpensive. A real rocked down ZFII will be at the half price. Anything else will be maximum 30% off.