NEW BADMINTON CENTRE In Hallam, Victoria, Australia!

Discussion in 'Australia / New Zealand' started by CourtOfWarriors, Nov 1, 2015.

1. CourtOfWarriors

CourtOfWarriors New Member

Estimator
    Hello everybody!

We are a brand new indoor badminton centre in Hallam and are looking forward to seeing some more new faces coming through our doors! The Badminton Centre boasts 12 fantastic courts with World Badminton Federation-approved shock-absorbing wood flooring and a warm lighting that makes you feel like you're playing in daylight.

We are opened 7 days a week, including public holidays, and offer court hire from $16 during the week and a $22 flat rate over the weekend and public holidays. Court hire prices are per hour/per court. We also run 3-hour social badminton sessions on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays for $10 per person with shuttles provided. Racquet hire is not included.

Please have a look at our official website and Facebook page, and feel free to come and have a look at our facility for yourself.

See you soon!

Regard,
    Team at The Badminton Centre

OPEN HOURS
    Mon-Sat & Public Holidays: 9am - 11pm
    Sun: 8am-11pm

CONTACT INFORMATION
    22* Technology Circuit
    Hallam VIC 3803
    Tel: (03) 9796 5111
    Email: team@thebadmintoncentre.com.au
    Web: www.thebadmintoncentre.com.au
    FB: www.facebook.com/TheBadmintonCentre

*Presently shown as "LOT 39" on Google Maps

2. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Stock Broker
    Congratulations on the opening of The Badminton Cenre in Hallam with such outstanding facilities!

For one not quite used to the street names in Australia, I looked up the map and saw a more familiar name "Melbourne", so I assume you are located in Melbourne, that beautiful city which I visited during the Commonwealth Games in 2006? We have many BC friends there who are still active in playing badminton and I'm sure they will try out your courts in due course.

Thanks for promoting the game of badminton and I wish you great success.