Partner @ Bintang Campbell on Saturday mornings

Discussion in 'Bintang Badminton Academy' started by jengliang, Nov 7, 2010.

1. jengliang

jengliang New Member

I am looking for a partner to play at Bintang Campbell on Saturday mornings. I'd like to go as early as possible (8am according to Bintang's website) so that I would still have plenty of time for my family after exercise. I am an intermediate player. Anyone interested?

2. vuganeja

vuganeja New Member

engineering management
    Hello Jengliang,
    I live in san jose and looking for a partner as well. I would rate myself as an intermediate. I've played badminton for over 20 years. but not the last 2-3 yrs due to kids and such. I like your schedule, since I wouldn't want to waste too much time away from kids. in that sense, its great to get a couple of hours saturday morning and take it from there.

Let me know if you're interested. Also what is your skill level? I haven't played much singles, but can adapt.

cheers,
    karthik

3. jengliang

jengliang New Member

Went to Bintang this morning. To my surprise, there are quite a few early birds. Some are regulars and others are parents whose kids attend class there. Three to four courts quickly fill up, but still have one~two courts empty until 10am so you won't get interrupted.

There aren't too many pro players in the morning though. Maybe it is just today. Anyway, I had a good workout and will keep going at this time.