playing for another country

Discussion in 'Jonas Rasmussen Forum' started by three, Jul 4, 2005.

1. three

three Regular Member

student.
    hi jonas!

first of all i'd like to thank you for giving your autograph in 2003 at the yonex sunrise singapore open, it was the day of the finals.. i remembered you were walking out of the arena area to the area where they were selling shoes, racquets, etc. and i asked for your autograph and you gladly signed it while you were talking in your native language to lars.

ok so i wanted to ask do you think it would be ok to play for another country if you were born in singapore, because i feel that i cant play well enough now to ever qualify for the youth team in singapore, so i was considering since i'm going to australia to study in a few years time, should i approach australia's badminton and like sort of play for them when i go to australia? well if that is possible..

and if you had to choose between 2 sports lets say, you play softball well but you dislike it and you would have a good chance to represent the country, whereas badminton you dont play so well but you like it very very much and chances of you representing the country is very slim. which would you choose?

#1 three, Jul 4, 2005
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2005