Potential Aeroplane Fakes

Discussion in 'Shuttlecock' started by APMach, Dec 7, 2015.

1. APMach

APMach New Member

I have come into contact from a distributor of Aeroplane Black Label EG1130 from Everychina. He said he can provide Aeroplanes for 15USD per tube if an order of 100+ is made. He said I can try them out for 10 tubes/ 170USD. He said his company is based in ireland, the company is called Radocircum Global Store
    Is this price too good to be true or can Aeroplanes sell for that little?

2. kaki!

kaki! Regular Member

Definitely too good to be true. Two friends of mine bought Areoplane Black Limited (yours is not limited?) from one distributor about a month or two ago and paid $23 a tube for 100-tube order and $23.50 a tube for 50-tube. Not sure who that distributor is. We are in California.

3. APMach

APMach New Member

Shuttles from EveryChina

I've come across a site called everychina.com and I contacted them to buy a big bulk sale of Aeroplane Black EG1130 and seem to be selling birdies at quite low prices, like $15USD(I'm from Canada) and I've never seen them go for so cheap. I've looked around and couldn't find much info on fake Aeroplane shuttles or everychina.

-Are there fake Aeroplane shuttles in circulation?
    -Can anyone tell me about experiences with everychina.com
    -can anyone direct me to alternatives to try/buy that's a decent price CDN?

Thanks in advanced.

4. RSX

RSX Regular Member

These are certainly fake. I'm a distributor for Canada and that is lower than cost. Unfortunately "Quality Shuttles at a Decent price" has become an oxymoron :(