Racket recommendation.

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by RedCode, Jan 23, 2019.

1. RedCode

RedCode New Member

So I've found my style to be using a head light racket. I was wondering if the nanoray Z speed is still good. Other recommendations are still greatly appreciated.

2. s_mair

s_mair Regular Member

The Z-Speed has never been a head light racket and most likely will never become one. ;)

Maybe you should look at the Nanospeed 9900 which has been re-released recently or at the NR900. The upcoming Nanoflare series also seems to tend towards more head light balance. Overall the trend across all manufacturers these days goes more and more away from really head light rackets.

mtieu likes this.
  3. RedCode

RedCode New Member

Good to know, but the 9900 it's pretty pricey. I have that in consideration, any others?

4. PeterCzechia

PeterCzechia New Member

You can also try NR 750...cheaper, but really great racket, even for singles!

5. konstancij

konstancij Regular Member

headlight, headheavy.... this is too rough. why not measure paremeters of your current racket, head weight, total weight, balance. lets say your racket is measured to be 290mm balance, 84g, this corresponds to 36g headweight. now you can take scale to nearest yonex boutiq and see, how much heavier z speed is.