Racket under $40 our INR 2000, for intermediate level player.

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Varatharajan, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Varatharajan

Varatharajan New Member

Hi everybody, I am an intermediate level doubles player, playing for leisure, looking for a racquet to suit my playing style given belowNot much of attacking player, I smash/strike with a lot of accuracy to empty spaces and body shots. Would like my bat to enhance my shot strength especially smashes. I play a lot of drops, very good ones actually. I prefer to play up front, however I could do with a little power while playing backcourt shots.I prefer shots that stretch to all corners of the court rather than a head on battle at the net.I prefer a smaller grip.I dont mind going in for a lesser known brand with quality as good as or close to Yonex.Would like to know your suggestions on what rackets I can buy at INR 2000 -2500or $40-50. I will be spending rs 400 on strings and grip. Would like to know what strings to use and what the tension should be like. I am hoping the bat lasts me atleast 2-3 yrs in good condition.

2. Avenger

Avenger Regular Member

Student
    for that price, if you can get apacs racket, that would be nice

don't be tempted by buying Yonex, usually what you get is fake yonex for that price

3. kwlvarun

kwlvarun New Member

Software
    Any success?

Any success? Even I have similar style of playing and searching for a similar category of rackets in Bangalore.
    I was using Carbonex and was pretty much satisfied with the overall performance...bought Nanospeed recently but failed to bring out much out of it.the rackets can't give much power and are better for control...tried my friend's Artengo rackets and found them quite suitable for power play. However they are slightly heavy.
    Now I am planning to buy Carbonex 8000 LT or Artengo 920D.
    All these rackets are under INR 2500.
    Let me know what did you choose. :)