Rackets Similar to the Victor MX80?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Verised, Oct 9, 2021.

1. Verised

Verised Regular Member

Hey everyone!

Rackets that I am currently using are the Astrox 88D, TK9000, BS-LYD but none of them compare to the MX80’s. I’m currently downsizing my collection and am looking for rackets with similar specs/feeling to the MX80.

What I really like about the MX80 is that it feels really fast around the net and still allows me to play the back court really well.

I am mainly a doubles player and any recommendations would help! Thanks

2. Sundis

Sundis Regular Member

Watching and playing badminton
  3. Verised

Verised Regular Member

4. Martynas

Martynas Regular Member

I would suggest looking into auraspeed K line (70, 90, 98), they are stiff fast and quite powerful. 90k is the most head heavy, but still auraspeeds are way more speed rackets than power, jetspeed 12m could be quite good alternative as well, but if you want to get 80 holes you will have to look at other manufacturers - not so well known :)

5. justforfun

justforfun Regular Member

You may look into Gosen Gungnir Beta if you can still find them anywhere. They are made from the same mold of the MX80 from the same OEM, so it should have some resemblance although the shaft is most likely not as stiff.

yenyesoh likes this.