Racquet demos

Discussion in 'Canada East' started by leomap287, Jan 8, 2020.

Tags:
  1. leomap287

leomap287 New Member

Hi,
    Do you know if there is any stores in the GTA (especially Mississauga, Etobicoke areas) that does demo for Victor rackets?
    I have a Thruster K9000 3U version, BG80 at 26lbs, if felt great but my hand gets tired really fast with this racket and i cannot do too much wrist shots without my wrist feeling hurt. I was playing with HEAD Metallix 8000 (I think it is medium flex, even balance) and really enjoyed it as well, really easy on the hand and wrist. So I was considering getting an even balanced rackets (Bravesword 12 or Jetspeed 08) or trying a 4U version of a head heavy rackets.
    I am a beginner/intermediate players playing mostly doubles. Need to improve my timing for smash. So if there are other rackets that around 100CAD you guys could recommend as well, that would be great.
    Thank you
    Leo

2. Cesium

Cesium Regular Member

Web Developer
    Hmm not many Victor sellers here. Are you looking to actually play with the racket on a court?

Victoria Badminton club in Markham sells Victor rackets right beside their courts. But not sure if they have any strung for you to try. Maybe give them a call.

On a side note, if you are interested in non-Victor under $100 then I have a Li-ning N90II for sale for $80 (originally $270) if you are interested

3. leomap287

leomap287 New Member

that racket i think might be too heavy for me. I think I prefer to switch to an even balance racket now.