Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Replacement for N9II

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Berniste, Jan 25, 2019.

1. False Catalyst

False Catalyst New Member

Student
    but I suspected that it was my physical ability, but I was like wait, if I could generate power with ZF2 and Arc10, then how could my strength be lacking.

2. s_mair

s_mair Regular Member

Apparently, you do have an issue with stiff rackets. And again, N7II is far less stiff than JS10, DZS and ZF2.

3. False Catalyst

Student
    Yo i think you are mistaking me for the thread opener, I find the N9ii to flexible for me, thus, i picked rackets like the DZS and ZF2. I tried the 4UZF2 and i liked it because it doesn’t lag when i do a full swing, and it was surprisingly fast for the kind of racket it is

4. s_mair

s_mair Regular Member

ooops, you're right. Didn't notice that you hijacked the thread. That's why you shouldn't post in BC while attending a business meeting and pretending that you're writing down important meeting notes... :confused:

llrr likes this.
  5. False Catalyst

Student
    Well, i was in class, so you pretty much got that part right,

llrr likes this.