reviews on ashaway microlegend??

Discussion in 'Badminton String' started by proace, Oct 23, 2006.

1. Woven

Woven Regular Member

beggar
    Just a little question here, how does ML, PG65 and PG66 holds tension? I heard lots of good reviews on these but dont think any1 mention how they hold tension

2. Pete LSD

Pete LSD Regular Member

Soul Searching
    Yes, Power Gut do hold tension . . .

3. yy_ling

yy_ling Regular Member

Student
    cant really review a string cause sometimes strung on different rackets will feel different especially isos and ovals. I use the microlegend, I cant say much cause i only have 1 racket strung with it

4. CoolDoo6

CoolDoo6 Regular Member

Ahh, MLXL lasts for ages and ages. The last one I broke during play lasted 10 months and I used to play 2-3 hour (exluding sitting out time) sessions 5 times a week. Although I didn't use one racket exclusively. The key to string power and durability is the tension and tension differential. Regretabley I am not going to be specific about tensions any more. But I encourage people to explore. Having strung a known fake Ti-10 for my most recent match partner using BG65 and spent about 2 hours bouncing a shuttle with the racket because it felt amazingly powerful and superb feel, I come to believe that neither the string nor racket matters as much as the tension and differential.