Rexy - To Enforce Or Not to Enforce

Discussion in 'Thomas Cup / Uber Cup 2010' started by X Ball, May 18, 2010.

1. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    OK I heard you saying the same thing. :rolleyes:

Then how would you account for LCW's loss to LD when he said:

"his condition (physical, I think he meant) was equal to Lin Dan's but that the China ace was better prepared.(mentally I would say)

If the fittest MAS player like LCW (as you've stressed) can lose to LD what would you expect the other so-called "unfit" players like KKK/TBH as you've claimed. Since LCW lost badly, he should be categorized under the same "unfit" group to be in line with your claims. :D But this is not true! So it is also not true that KKK/TBH et all are unfit. :rolleyes:

If you've observed carefully, LD, despite his Darn superfit status, still required the ageing but wise and unmatchable Tang sifu to be by his side, specially invited as he has retired as coach, to boost his morale. Time and again he look to his sifu for guidance and acceptance despite the fact that he was leading and far, far ahead in the second game!

Two years ago, at the Jakarta Thomas Cup, Tang sifu was there for him. And I believe he must have been there during the Beijing Olympics 2008 as well. Tang, The Thing, is one coach that LD really looks up to, therefore his presence meant a lot to LD and helped him to win his matches. It sort of fortifies his mental capabilities and gives him that "extra" surge of mega power to destroy his opponents. :D

Misbun may have to take more time to be like Tang who can inspire his charges to greater heights.

Attached Files:

2. Bbn

Bbn Regular Member

Tang Xian Hu giving advice? All the while Lin Dan was doing all the talking

and his coaches were listening and affirming his actions!

Its already 1 week after Thomas Cup, people are still counting their losses. There

must always be a loser! And i personally would not mind losing to worthy opponents.
    Maybe I am also one of the mentally weak ones (definitely true in youth, nervous, afraid to lose etc etc,but now i have nothing to lose and fear nothing.)

3. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    well
    u need to get used to it
    do u see suetyan/tommy bun/ajaib to open a thread to find out why the squad with 2 world number 1 lost in final to korea?;)

thats the different between winner and loser