Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by kwun, Dec 9, 2003.
Let's get this thread going again !
Indeed, lets get this going again.
*Yonex Club Series Bag 5726
*Yonex Astrox 88d 4U/G5 (Yonex BG-80 @ 24lbs)
*2x Yonex Voltric 0F 4UG4 (Yonex BG-80 @ 22lbs)
*Yonex shb65z black/yellow
*Mavis 300 shuttles (blue and green)
*Technifibre Pro Contact X12 white overgrips (not tested on-court yet, very tacky and supposed to be very durable)
*Yonex Ultra Thin Grap white overgrips
*FZ Forza Supergrip black overgrip
*Yonex drinking bottle
*Yonex AC1105EX Sports Towel Blue
*Shower kit (shower gel, deodorant, lensfluid, lenstray)
*First Aid kit (Patches, Sports-tape, blister-patches, heath-spray)
CLOTHING (NOT ON THE PICTURE)
*2x Erima polo shirts with club logo
*2x Artengo black shorts
*3x Yonex 19131 socks
*4x Yonex black wristbands large
Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
This is my badminton content
Hello all, so I have been wanting to share this for over a few months, I'm glad finally I had the time to do it!
As you can see in the pic, I currently using:
- Reinforce Speed (RS) BT-6 Bag blue / white 2 main zips + 1 zip underneath for shoes + 1 zip accessories
- Some cool looking T-shirts, I usually bring 5-6 shirts for a 2 hrs of playing as I sweat a lot
- Yonex Shb 65-z M black/lime
- a Yonex shoes bag blue / orange
- GPS short(s)
- Li Ning and RS wristband(s)
- some shuttlecocks. I normally use Garuda, sometimes TopSmasher and I also have one tube for collecting the wasted/used shuttlecocks that I can use for warmups before playing.
- a water bottle
- a small towel (not shown in the pic)
- a deodorant
- a scissor
- a spare Li Ning plastic bag to store wet T-shirts
- DickWolves socks
- a Victor GR-50 cushion wrap
- Li Ning Super Series 88 G4
- Li Ning Windstorm 200
- Li Ning Winstorm 76 (secondary racket)
- and the last but not least my main racket: Yonex Voltric Z Force II 4U
Sent from my LG-M700 using Tapatalk
This is a new bag I got (and some new rackets!). I love this bag, it's compact but can comfortably hold all my rackets in their sleeves (I put the sleeve inside the bag to protect each racket from scratches or damage during transport) and has a separate compartment for my other gear with a separate shoe compartment also.
Victor DoubleThermo Bag
Victor BS-12 3U
Yonex Duora 8XP 3U
Yonex Voltric ZF2 4u
Yonex Duora Z-Strike 3u
Yonex Aerus 3 court shoes
Yonex AS-30 Shuttles
Yonex Grip Powder/Lead Tape/Electrical Tape/Spare Overgrips/Scissors
Water bottle/Towels/Spare clothes
Some Gum/Cereal Bars/Supports and Medical supplies.
Some Yonex bag (old and don't remember the model)
Adidas Wucht P8
Yonex Astrox 88D
Victor Auraspeed 90k
Gosen GT5, Kizuna D61, Kizuna Z63 strings
Yonex AC102EX grip
HiQua Ligera shoes
JP Gold birdie
Some shirts, pant, towel, elastic band, muscle relaxant, and scissor. No, i do not bring the dog.
Hi, I am an aspiring badminton player in India and I attend training sessions twice a day.
I'm not gonna take a photo but here we go:-
•2 rackets(Duora 77 and Victor Hypernano)
•Shoes(They are Victor too but not very good. I'm gonna buy new ones soon.)
•1 box of AS2 shuttles.
•2 Spare clean tshirts.
•A box with 2 bananas in it( it helps them stay fresh)
•1 extra grip
•A diary and a pen
Bag : Yonex SUNR 8926
Rackets : 2pcs of NF 700 Red, 1 Arc11 3U, 1 Arc11 4U
1 Shb65z 2 / 1 Aerus Z shoe
1 Shoe bag
4 Spare Clothes
3 Extra Grips
1 Cushion Wrap
1 Electrical Tape
A couple of spare socks