Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Shuttlecock holder

Discussion in 'Shuttlecock' started by mlanthier, Feb 3, 2008.

1. jerby

jerby Regular Member

gravity

It's neat trick;)

Also, our tubes are 17cm in diameter, 1.5mm thick PVC ..The very tips of the shuttles brush against the sides.
    The end cap is just a flat "stopper" (same make as the tube, often sold in the same store) and we cut a 5cm hole in in (50mm in diameter).

In the rarest of cases a shuttle gets stuck at the very end (beginning?) of the tube, because of the 90 deg angle at the stopper...

2. smash_master

smash_master Regular Member

player/coach/student
    thanks for explaining it jerby, do you think it woudl be possibel to get a picture to see what this thing actually looks like trying to pictrure the stopper and all on it maby im just slow but its not comming to me as easy but sounds liek it gets the job done.

3. jhirata

jhirata Regular Member

4. Temasek Green

Temasek Green Regular Member

Still New In The Market

May be this product is still new in the market and not sure how practical it could be.Or may be still at the prototype testing stage. I wonder how the device at end of the tube work to pop-up the shuttle one by one without dragging the others shuttle inside when the pop-up shuttle been pulled.

Try to get some info/comments from the earlier users first on the compliments and what are the draw-back.Spend your money wisely.

5. jhirata

jhirata Regular Member

I went down to the courts as usual again, this time to watch the premier-team trials and junior team trials for my school. I was obviously bored. I looked away, as the juniors' play was just hurting my eyes.. Then woosh!! I saw the Black Knight shuttle feeder being tested. The bag/cover which came with it, looked like a huge racquet bag! :D

6. kcgmdusa

kcgmdusa Regular Member

DIY shuttlecock feeder !

IMG_0830.jpg IMG_0832.jpg

7. Ilamurugu

Ilamurugu New Member

Have you got any answers?

8. bernard_xu_121

bernard_xu_121 New Member