side news of Djarum Open 09

Discussion in 'Singapore Open / Indonesia Open 2009' started by huangkwokhau, Jun 14, 2009.

1. abedeng

abedeng Regular Member

Occupying Tall Buildings
    He he, it's not luck, it's commitment. Rahayu has been stalking Wang Chen and gang for years. :p

2. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    If you say so, let me ask you some questions....if MAS are so civilized..why you guys torture INA people there...plus i have seen MAS crowd acted worse..throwing things to players when they beat MAS players...dont accuse us uncivilized...abusing and torturing are worse thing:mad::mad::mad:

3. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    Freak... i didnt know that Malaysians threw thing to other players... next time let me know.. i will throw some lollipops at my countrymen. That makes me the most uncivilized Msian.

Cool down people. There is definately Bad hats around.. In Malaysia and even other countries. For me i do know many things happens around us.. good and bad. Just keep the bad to ourselves and promote positive things. It does not cost a thing. You will lose an Enemy when you make them your Friend.

But for Rudy... hmmmm i will throw a pack of Nasi Lemak at him! heheheh
    Cheers mate... see you in Manila.. will throw at you a Roasted Pork Leg!

4. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    I have to agree with ants! :D

Let's forget about the unpleasant things and try to make up with pleasant and positive ones!:)

Thanks to INA for bringing about such an interesting and explosive INA SS final that shocked even badminton giant China! Now I would consider this a good thing. :eek: :D :p ;)

It took this SS to wake up MAS's WR1s when LCW and WPT/CEH both captured their respective titles after their dismal performances at the SIN SS.
    And CHN went home with only the XD with IND taking the WS and KOR the MD. What a day it had been for MAS despite KKK/TBH's loss! :)

However I only wished INA could have taken at least one title for all their efforts, both in organising and in attracting such great fan support to the stadium. :)

5. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    If KKK/TBH win the Semis and they End up winning the MDs... that will be almost MSIA Day... taking both MDs,Ms,WDs.

6. hcyong

hcyong Regular Member

Software Engineer
    First of all, if Indonesians are uncivilised, Malaysians are too. I don't think they are much different.

These sort of things do happen and it's not as if the general Malaysian public is supporting the alleged torturer. Ironically, the general Malaysian public has the same feelings as the general Indonesian public, just not whipped up into a nationalistic fervor. There are many who treat their maids well. Do you pour your hate on them as well? In Indonesia, among the millions of maids, do not at least some of them get demented employers who torture their maids? Would the general Indonesian public then hate themselves? Why does Indonesia feel so slighted at these incidents? For these demented people, it didn't matter that the maid was Indonesian. If the maid was Chinese or any other nationality, she would have gotten the same treatment.

It's true (and I personally feel there should be changes) that foreign maids (vast majority being Indonesians) don't get much rights in Malaysia. They have low pay and no rest day. There's a debate now in Malaysia on these issues. The same debate should go on in Indonesia, because your own maids (same nationality) get even lower pay and no rest day as well.

#266 hcyong, Jun 21, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2009
  7. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

Only...this KKK/TBH always dissapointinglah................:(

They never consistant anymore...! :eek:

8. tmtay

tmtay Regular Member

Bussiness Solution Consultant

wk wk wk ..
    hahaha....
    kinda childish but cute:p

9. abedeng

abedeng Regular Member

Occupying Tall Buildings
    You cannot deem being booed as coming from uncivilized folks. In this case, I strongly disagree with epileatheral's point of view. We need to understand history first before passing judgement. Younger generations of non-Indonesians (Malaysians especially) must look and understand how Indonesians perceive Malaysia. Their perception has not changed even though Malaysia's perception is probably different now.

A family brought their children to see the finals matches, and sat next to me. I think at least 3 of the 5 kids are under 5. That is how quickly children are brought up to love the game and soak in the atmosphere in Indonesia. You would rarely see that happen in Malaysia now, but it was actually the same 40-odd years ago when I grew up.

10. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    :rolleyes:,why put so many hope on them?:rolleyes:

11. belagabego

belagabego Regular Member

iyaa childish ...

Wan Yi Han enjoy playing her mobile phone during the final match :D:p

and Chen Jin trying to make conversation with her

oh yeah... WYH's mouth always open, dunno why ?? curious to know why ? :D

12. dunker

dunker Regular Member

Veterinarian
    The statement about Indonesians being uncivilized is uncalled for. There should be no place for such words in a forum designed to celebrate our common love for the game. Huang have every right to get angry. Before calling another fellow badminton fan uncivilized, would one pleas take a long hard look in the mirror and think for a moment about your statement. Face it jeers and cheers are part of sport and what makes sport fun. have anyone ever watch a chess match where no one is allowed to make a sound? As i have said before if professional athletes cant take these cheers and jeers then i suggest they stay at home and play with their PS3.

13. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

for what?:eek: by the way, i'm very happy with the way chong wei played yesterday:p:),,release my tension towards the crowd..phew:p:rolleyes:;)
    i'm glad that the mas players didnt disssapoint me this time, they payback the crowd with the 'support' they gave by giving them a BIG PRESENT:D..as i said before. the more mas players get boos, the more determined mas players will..look at ceh/wpt for example:p
    zhu lin was already very nice and friendly way back in 2007..when i was in Putra stadium for the WC07..i call her and she smile back to me and i manage to take a pic with her too:D:D nice lady;)
    the crowd throw what to koo/tan??:confused::eek:
    yeah,saw him too on tv just now..he was having a small chat with saina and busy taking saina pic:p(mind to post it here?) did u get my sms, rudy?:confused:
    yeah, speecheless..........:cool:

14. robin7

robin7 Regular Member

Dreamer
    Both Andre & Maria look slightly uncomfortable from the way they were sitting.

15. tmtay

tmtay Regular Member

Bussiness Solution Consultant
    on semi final between taufik hidayat and sony dwi kuncoro match I noticed that when they walking to enter the court they both avoid being touch by male supporters that trying to reach them and when they passed the male supporters they walk toward girls supporters and shake hand with them. hahahahaha

16. suetyan

suetyan Regular Member

what is meant by WYH's mouth is always open? Are you meant that she yawn always? :D

17. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

Not enough oxygen in the stadium.....:D:D too crowded...;)

18. belagabego

belagabego Regular Member

yeah.... i saw her very sleepy at final ... she often yawn ....

but after yawn her mouth still open... and she is very busy with her mobile :D

19. Rahayu

Rahayu Regular Member

immigration officer
    i'm only stalking of Wang Chen not her gang!!!hahaha.. :p

Attached Files:

20. abedeng

abedeng Regular Member

Occupying Tall Buildings
    Too bad didn't get to meet you this year, Rahayu. Met you last year with Hauge and fastdrop, when you and Yippy were talking about birthday presents for Wang Chen.