Sigit Budiarto - Frans Kurniawan

Discussion in 'Indonesia Professional Players' started by kimpe_bultang, Apr 10, 2007.

1. yannie

yannie Regular Member

Wahhh.. so nice, thanks Sealman..

2. kimpe_bultang

kimpe_bultang Regular Member

hmmm, athlete and student
    Well, Mas Sigit is already 34 yrs old... LOL.. And, still SINGLE!! I got a lot of ppl asking me how many children has Mas Sigit got... -_-" And, no gf currently either.. LOL.. Chances ppl.. Btw, Yan, you're Fransick now.. Hahahahhaa, well, maybe if I get to go to Mas Sigit's house this time, I ask him abt Fran ok.. Whaddya want to know??

3. yannie

yannie Regular Member

Gila man.. No way, I'll stay loyal.. hahahahaha.. if not.. *faint*.
    But yeah, he is a good player.. and err.. wish him good luck.. *faint* again..

4. kimpe_bultang

LMAO!! Loyal with who, eh??? Wkwkwkwkwkwkwkkwk.. I'll take his pic, then send it to you, ok?? ;) Personal pic for you.. That is, if I can go to Mas Sigit's house this time.. :D :D :D :D

5. yannie

yannie Regular Member

HAHAHAHAHA. No comment about that.
    Yeah.. take pic of Jakarta, I wanna see, and Sigit's house.. LMAO! Everything, everyone, everywhere!

6. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    Fran will partner with Yoke [Yonathan Suryatama] in Jakarta Open this week. I don't think this is going to be a permanent thing... I think Yoke will still pair up with Rian next time... :cool:

And what is this news about Sigit being recalled to Pelatnas?!? Anybody knows the truth behind this?!?

7. yannie

yannie Regular Member

FAINT!!!!! Hmm Krisna, then is Rian playing in Jakarta Open??? And if so, with who? I haven't asked him about that..

Sigit.. Geez..

8. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    Krisna....I just made the thread that Sigit had been called back to join and pair with Luluk Hadiyanto....

9. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    Saturday, June 2 latest news:
    Fran-Yoke is in the Jakarta Open MD finals. Will play vs. Ade-Hadi [Djarum]
    Fran-Rintan is in the XD finals. Will play vs. Meliana-Titon [Djarum]

Sigit... will probably appear in the Superliga Bulutangkis marketing event tomorrow, Sunday at 10:30am - 3pm at Kelapa Gading Mall III. I suppose Luluk, Maria Kristin, Andre, Candra Wijaya, Firdasari, Simon Santoso, Sony, Taufik Hidayat, etc. are going to be there too...

10. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    Jakarta Open 2007 Finals
    Fran-Yoke won in straight sets...
    Fran-Rintan won in straight sets...

$$$cha-ching$$$ day for Fran...

11. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    I got the www.pbdjarum.com address from my friend... He said it is still in a development stage right now. Here's a preview... :)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

12. yannie

yannie Regular Member

liew swie king looks like firda in that pic.. seriously i thought it was firda at first..

13. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    Nooo laaah, ha ha ha... Firda is much cuter! :D Not macho.

14. kimpe_bultang

Hmm... djarum's players are mostly from other clubs... Djarum's ppl usually go to a quite good club ard Indonesia, then brg the good ones to their club.. And, Fang Kai Xiang comes from Tangkas.. Haaaiizzz... They should really change that attitude... Using money to solve evrything..

15. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    Fang Kaixiang?!? Fang polished his skills in the Chinese badminton system. After he retired as a player, then he offered his services as a coach, Tangkas hired him. After a while he moved back to China, now Djarum hired him.

It is true that the common practice of all the big clubs is to recruit players when they are around 11-15 years old. Then train them some more until they become top players. This common practice actually benefit the players most. That's why most players love to move to a bigger club... And most of the small clubs think about their player's future and support their move to the bigger clubs.

Susi Susanti, for example, was from a small club in her hometown of Tasikmalaya... knowing that a bigger club can give her more options and progress, she moved to Jaya Raya [when she was 12? 14? I forgot]. Sigit Budiarto moved from a small club near Yogya then moved to a slightly bigger club in Solo then moved to Djarum [when he was 11? 13?]. Yonathan Suryatama moved to Djarum straight from a Jember club when he was 9 years old [this fact I know for sure because Yoke told me so]. Simon Santoso was brought by Tangkas from Sinar Mutiara [Tegal] when he was 14? 15? I forgot...

If Susi had stayed with her club in Tasikmalaya, then she won't be coached by the top coaches and won't be funded to play in the important tournaments [that are usually far from Tasikmalaya]. Same thing with Sigit [if he had stayed in Yogya] , Yoke [if he had stayed in Jember], and Simon [if he had stayed in Tegal]...

Sometimes, players also move from one big club to another when they are older. Rudy Hartono moved from Suryanaga to Jaya Raya. Tangkas brought Hermawan Susanto and Hendrawan from Djarum when they were older. Budi Santoso and Anastasya Emaya was recruited from Djarum by Mutiara when they were in their 20s.

Joko Supriyanto grew up in Solo and then moved. The Mainaky brothers Richard-Reony-Rexy-Marleve-Karel Mainaky were originally from Ternate/Ambon [I forgot exactly where], then they moved to bigger clubs...

Most recently, if I'm not mistaken, Ratih Banten hired Ahmad Rivai from Jaya Raya. Ratih tried to get Bellaetrix too, but failed for some reason...

#75 Krisna, Jun 21, 2007
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2007
  16. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    Fran-Sigit will probably appear tomorrow on the first day of Superliga Badminton.

Possible tough opponents in the coming days:
    Markis Kido-Hendra Setiawan from Jaya Raya
    Flandy Limpele-Hendra AG from SGS Elektrik
    Albertus Njoto-Yohan Hadikusumo who plays for Tangkas this time. Originally they were trained by Djarum, just like Fran-Sigit, but have moved to Hong Kong and this week hired by Tangkas.

The number of foreigners participating in this tournament suggest that Indonesian clubs do offer them a lot of money. $ "cha-ching" time $ :D

Wang Chen, Yip Pui Yin, Albertus Njoto, Yohan Hadikusumo by Tangkas $$$$
    Chen Hong, Ng Wei, Petya, Wang Lili by Suryanaga $$$$
    Aoyama Takamasa, Ikeda Yuichi by Ratih $$
    Ronald Susilo, Kendrick Lee by Jaya Raya $$
    Roslin Hafiz, Hendri K. S. by SGS Elektrik $$
    Lee Tsuen Seng, Hu Yun by Musica $$
    Pai Min Jie by Mutiara $

Indonesian clubs are a competitive bunch eh? Willing to spend so much $$$$money$$$$ for club glory? Cool!

Hey, if it takes money to get the interest and the competitive spirit in Indonesian badminton going, then so be it! $pend $pend $pend!

17. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    Fran did not play today at the Indonesian Superliga Badminton. However, Sigit did! Rian-Sigit [Djarum] won 25-23, 21-14 over Ade Lukas-Hadi Saputra [Musica Champions].

Sigit didn't look relaxed today. Keep getting angry at himself... :p Anyway, in the end he won. He looked tense, for some reason. Maybe girlfriend problem?!? :p I'm just kidding...

#77 Krisna, Jun 22, 2007
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2007
  18. yannie

yannie Regular Member

Sigit.. hahahaha.. Maybe missing Gong Ruina.. Jk too..
    I heard Fran's girlfriend is very supportive when he plays.. hmm..

19. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    Yes, that's true. Fran's girlfriend often sits among other spectators. Pretty girl! :D

20. yannie

yannie Regular Member

sure pretty i guess, since fran is handsome too.. hahaha.. good for fran to have such a supportive gf!