SSBA Badminton Training Session (Selangor Area)

Discussion in 'Malaysia Coaching' started by Meteored8, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Meteored8

Meteored8 Regular Member

Badminton Coach
    GOOD DAY Guys!

I'm working as a Badminton Coach. If you need any training session, do not hesitate to contact me via whatsapp or text messages (ALFRED TAN : 016-6107035). My working area mostly at Klang, Kota Kemuning and Subang Area. All classes are on private classes. Hence, if you wanna have some playing session you can still join my playing session too! Just contact me for more details and you will definitely interested if you are BADMINTON Lovers!

Belows are the history or company profile of our Badminton Academy. Cheers!

Success Shuttler Enterprise as known as Success Shuttler Badminton Academy (SSBA) was established in 2011 by a group of players who loves badminton. This academy was built up to cultivate players and create a better player badminton career and make new seedlings to win glory for the country and for themselves as the goals. In the past few years, SSBA not only tends to improve student’s badminton skills, but also give students a lot of knowledge and concepts of badminton, so that they understand what is badminton. Usually, the school set up different training sites located in Klang and Shah Alam. In 2015, the college's student population has reached 500 students or more. Through various training and efforts, in many large and small competitions our students have won the success and experiences. So far our SSBA students have won at least 200 medals. At the same time, SSBA will keep on growing and constantly upgrading, so that SSBA players can enjoy a better training system and environment in the future.

Attached Files:

2. Meteored8

Meteored8 Regular Member

Badminton Coach
  3. Meteored8

Meteored8 Regular Member

Badminton Coach
  4. Meteored8

Meteored8 Regular Member

Badminton Coach
    Free Badminton Trial SSBA.jpg

FREE TRIAL BADMINTON CLASSES ARE AVAILABLE NOW! PLEASE FILL UP OR CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY ENQUIRIES!

Thanks a lot and have a nice day :)

5. Meteored8

Meteored8 Regular Member

Badminton Coach
  6. Meteored8

Meteored8 Regular Member

Badminton Coach
  7. Meteored8

Meteored8 Regular Member

Badminton Coach
    Happy 2017 Guys!

I'm working as a Badminton Coach. If you need any training session, do not hesitate to contact me via whatsapp or text messages (ALFRED TAN : 016-6107035). My working area mostly at Klang, Kota Kemuning and Subang Area. All classes are on private classes. I also representing SJK(C) Chung Hua, Kota Kemuning Badminton Coach who gave their school team players for school team training. Hence, if you wanna have some playing session you can still join my playing session too! Just contact me for more details and you will definitely interested if you are BADMINTON Lovers!

https://www.facebook.com/SuccessShuttlerBA/

Belows are the history or company profile of our Badminton Academy. Cheers!

Success Shuttler Enterprise as known as Success Shuttler Badminton Academy (SSBA) was established in 2011 by a group of players who loves badminton. This academy was built up to cultivate players and create a better player badminton career and make new seedlings to win glory for the country and for themselves as the goals. In the past few years, SSBA not only tends to improve student’s badminton skills, but also give students a lot of knowledge and concepts of badminton, so that they understand what is badminton. Usually, the school set up different training sites located in Klang and Shah Alam. In 2015, the college's student population has reached 500 students or more. Through various training and efforts, in many large and small competitions our students have won the success and experiences. So far our SSBA students have won at least 200 medals. At the same time, SSBA will keep on growing and constantly upgrading, so that SSBA players can enjoy a better training system and environment in the future.

8. Meteored8

Meteored8 Regular Member

Badminton Coach
  9. saji paulose

saji paulose New Member

Is ssba have a centere in India ?

10. Meteored8

Meteored8 Regular Member

Badminton Coach
    So far we dìdn expand to overseas countries at the moment. But maybe after a few years. Anyway please help me to like our facebook fan page. Thanks!

11. Meteored8

Meteored8 Regular Member

Badminton Coach
    Please come for free trial guys!

12. Meteored8

Meteored8 Regular Member

Badminton Coach