String-It : New Stringing Service for Calgary area

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by holhm22, Dec 27, 2015.

1. holhm22

holhm22 Regular Member

Student
    Just saw this new stringing service ad available for the Calgary region.
    They're called String-It and they seem like a pretty nice place to get stringing, all 5 star reviews on fb. They should be very new, oldest fb post is mid November. According to their Kijiji ad, they can arrange pickup if you message them, then you don't have to drive all the way to Airdrie. All in all, looks very good for YYC, more variety is always better! I'm thinking of trying them out sometime soon, maybe even within the next 2 weeks. I am in no way advertising them, just found them on the internet and thought they looked like a really good place to go to. They use an electronic stringing machine, and the turnaround is only 1-2 days according to the ad! Just checked on a few of the strings prices and they're even cheaper than MBS! They also do stencils if that's what you like.

[​IMG]
    Here are the links:
    Kijiji (stringing): http://www.kijiji.ca/v-other-servic...adminton-squash-racquetball-tennis/1114244599
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StringIt.StringingService

#1 holhm22, Dec 27, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2015
  2. PhetPui

PhetPui New Member

Any update on this new stringing place in YYC. I just moved down to Calgary and looking for a new stringer to string my racquets.

3. Exert

Exert Regular Member

Student
    Hey phetpui! I currently string if you ever want to try a string job please message me! I don't carry that many strings though and at the moment I have ns 66 and apacs slayer 66 for $10 I am waiting for my BG 80s to come which is $20.