Swiss Open 2008: Day 3 (13 Mar)

Discussion in 'German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2008' started by badMania, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Wong8Egg

Wong8Egg Regular Member

I am totally convinced this time by badMania. :D

2. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Thanks for the compliments ;)

3. samuel882

samuel882 Regular Member

Tour Leader
    MAS strategy to put the uncles as 1st MD for Thomas Cup instead of Koo/Tan. They will be more reliable to deliver the crucial second point for the ties.....

4. ye333

ye333 Regular Member

Well, but that hasn't happened yet (KKK/TBH lose to MK/HS). :D

5. ye333

ye333 Regular Member

Possible indeed...

6. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

KKK/TBH like no mood to play. Fuzzy, same with Guo/Xie, also need OG pts, he he.;)
    Those who managed to watch livestream smoothly said KKK/TBH played 'weird' yesterday, werent their usual fast & furious selves. I also agree.
    Anyway, now only left uncles & Fuzzy, Fu/Cai decided also to accompany them, so... your heros have good chance to win Swiss Open :D:D.

Except for lousy finishing touch, yup, uncles nowadays more reliable than all the 5 younger pairs. Weird, must depend on soon-to-retire-uncles

7. eaglehelang

Read Samuel's analysis on KKK/TBH lost. It's for TC in May for uncles to take 1st MD. But WCH, yes, he needs the OG pts to qualify
    Yes, yen-saw, it will be bad when they return, NSC & BAM already angry after lost in AE, now....

he he he he:D:D:D, interesting

8. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    So did you all mean that yesterday Koo/Tan lost purposely to Fuzzy to become the second mens double???If like this,i am not so worry but if they did not plan anything,then with their peformances yesterday,its really worrying..

#888 Jessica, Mar 13, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2008
  9. eaglehelang

Oh yes, must add, this is not excuse for poor playing, as some will say we finding excuses.
    Our NSC, BAM, whoever else already worry, the anxiety heighetened, more blastings to come very soon.
    Well, BCers have commented on China & recent tourneys Korea when they play each other. You yourself saw them playing, KKK/TBH look like no mood.

#889 eaglehelang, Mar 13, 2008
  10. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

I like to agree even if I feel uncomfortable. The 'uncles' are playing like they want to stay for another couple of years.

11. ye333

ye333 Regular Member

Maybe Mas fans know KKK/TBH better, but it seems to me KKK/TBH played pretty well, definitely better than when they lost to Jap pairs (They are not their "fast and furious" selves for a long time anyway :D). On the other hand, Fuzzy played better.

By the way, isn't it simply not possible that Mas has 3 pairs in top 4? Why bother "letting" Fuzzy win? :confused:

12. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

I cant believe what I am reading here! :eek:

13. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    Well..I am not finding an excuse here amd i am really worrying about them...I just feel very curious...Please look at what other peoples post first.They really play very bad yesterday..:(:(

14. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    Yup..This is what i mean..

15. eaglehelang

Or look at it this way, it's their last year, so go all out.

Errr, they played better during TC qualifiers.
    Fuzzy are out to prove themselves worthy of being 3rd MD during TC in May. Read Samuel's statement. It's not about OG pts like Guo/Xie's case.

Yes, not possible for Msia to have 3 pairs, but uncle LWW has recurring knee injury, Fuzzy are reserve in case uncles get injured. They are currently no 14, they need to maintain top 16 to be reserve pair. If not, if uncles get injured, no replacement.

I didnt say KKK/TBH 'let' Fuzzy win, I said they like no mood = no motivation, either the losses, pressure or upcoming blastings got to them. While their team mates, Fuzzy, are out to prove their worthtiness

16. samuel882

samuel882 Regular Member

Tour Leader
    It would be wise for MAS to send three of their MD pairs to Thomas Cup Finals :

Combo 1 : Koo + Zakry

Combo 2 : Tan + Fairuz

I can see both strength on this scratch pair, Fairuz can focus more control more in the net shot, while let TBH display his killer instinct -- Big smashes.
    Zakry can execute some deadly drop shot from the base line , while Koo will have his control on the net -- The area which quite suits him.

Recently, one of the main reason for Koo/Tan Flops is both of them too eager to kill for a shuttle when it reach mid court
    Perhaps the new combo like above could start as early as coming May...

17. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Please dont jump the gun. I am not saying you are dishing out excuses. I am saying I find it unbelieveable that some here believed that KKK/TBH 'purposely' threw their game.

18. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

No mood & all!!?? :eek: My dear, just in case you are unaware, KKK/TBH are representing their country. And if they got no mood etc, they shouldnt be wasting BAM time and money sending them over to Europe to compete.

Didnt KKK say they are "Ready to pluncer in Europe" recently?? And now, no mood already??? :confused:

19. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

Now a day....guys here have learned...this LYB strategy....lose match on purpose...just to let team mates gain points....sort like that....Fixing a match...and start to use their imagination...........to explains certain matches results............its LYB faults....hehehehehe

20. eaglehelang

So? They playing team mates, some also commented Chen Yu not really into it when playing LD. Same with BCL vs team mate last week at AE.

And nobody commented the above when the Korean MDs played each other, and when Lee/Hwang won German Open, some believed it was strategy to get Lee/Hwang into top 8. There were comments that both pairs werent really into it.
    Same with LD vs CJ match. Since LD is fit this week, it's believed LD 'let' CJ win. And this not counting the walkovers & convenient retirements.

If ppl say they 'let' team mate win, you critise, if ppl say they no mood, you all also critise, then, China & Korea play strategy can ?

Jasonmarc - lol, some also counted how many points will get, and who need OG points more, he he. Those who are bet in badminton for China players easy only, read the prediction pages here, lol, can know results.
    So far, 99% right.

#900 eaglehelang, Mar 13, 2008