Swiss Open Draws Are Out!!

Discussion in 'German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2007' started by PlayaFromMalaya, Feb 26, 2007.

1. virusvoodoo

virusvoodoo Regular Member

court mopper

Taufik Hidayat is no longer in the main draw of the Swiss Open :( . Peter GADE is set to face Shoji SATO of Japan. I guess Peter GADE is lucky, although us fans would like to see a match between these two momentous players as they haven't played each other since the 2005 Sudirman Cup in which Taufik came out ahead.

http://www.tournamentsoftware.com/sport/draw.aspx?id=13635&draw=2

2. angelatby

angelatby Regular Member

Architect Assistant, Piano Teacher
    I couldnt have agree better than this. But, on the other hand, they cannot take the risk to send too many new pairs as every player is a bet. However, there are always an exceptional, means to succeed both in Double & X-Double. Is there any ??:eek: :eek: wahaha

3. cheeyf

cheeyf Regular Member

actually i think that this is a quite hard decision.
    letting them play in xd means more chance of mas achieving results in xd as they are the best xd pairs in mas.
    in fact koo/wong are now ranked 13 in the world which gives them automatic entry into the main draw while new pair need to go through qualifying.
    on the other hand , they should also just focus on their md and wd if xd is interferring with their main event.
    but as angelatby say, there is always exception.
    who knows they can succed in both after the xd squad begin their training.
    before this they hardly train together but still managed to become wc bronze medalist.
    well let just wait and see how they perform in SO.
    i'm sure Rexy will make the right decision

i agree that wong adapts and perform well with different partners to win wc n asian games bronze. and dont forget she even won the match against TPE in sudirman cup partnering wong choon han in 2005.(though it is 2 years ago)haha. i am now just wondering who they are gona send for xd 4 SC 07. may they choose the right players without affecting md and wd performance

all the best to them and mas in SO
    hope kkk can upset kor like what wpt did w fairuz in AG