Thaihot CHINA Open 2015 - Entry List

Discussion in 'Korea Masters / China Open / Hong Kong Open 2015' started by Nine Tailed Fox, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Nine Tailed Fox

Nine Tailed Fox Regular Member

Main and Qualifying Report-Version 1:

http://bwfbadminton.org/file.aspx?id=674901&dl=1

2. Woffle

Woffle Regular Member

Student
    Wang Xiaoli-Huang Yaqiong....

3. ngkt67

ngkt67 Regular Member

china now using Thailand sponsors to sponsor its tournament?

4. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/snapshot/snapshot_article.asp?ticker=000732:CH

Thaihot Group Co., Ltd. primarily develops and distributes real estate properties in China. The company’s real estate properties include residential commodity buildings, commercial buildings, villas, apartments, garden houses, and urban complexes. It also manufactures and distributes agricultural chemicals, chemical products, and pharmaceutical products. In addition, the company is involved in the mining and production of acid grade fluorspar and metallurgical grade lump ore; and finance and securities, and biomedical businesses. The company was formerly known as Fujian Sannong Group Co., Ltd. and changed its name to Taihe Group Co., Ltd. in August 2011. Thaihot Group Co., Ltd. was founded in 1996 and is based in Fuzhou, China.

5. antssantss

antssantss Regular Member

Retired
    Justin, Its good to see that CBA has entered many juniors in the mens singles category for the Thaihot open.Is this a new strategy? I doubt it as its a home tournament. There are so many tournaments this month with no chinese participants but ROW are there.
    Apart from lack of funds I can only think that there is a lack of concern for the future of Chinas MS and WS category. The Indonesian Bibli tournament is for U15 and U17 players are fully represented by the ROW but why is the CBA not there?? It seems to me that interest is only centered on the Olympics.

BTW I am impressed with the coach for the recent WD winners in Thailand. Congratulations to him as that combination has been cleverly selected for their strong points ie attacking, Flair and combination and they are juniors. They beat a number of senior WDs.

Come on CBA, develop a group of coaches like this fellow and let them take the juniors all over the world; whats up with you guys??
    Sorry for banging on about this but I really would like to see the juniors as they are the future of the game.

6. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

I'm afraid not, the juniors get to play here only because it's held on home soil, as is usually the case in the past. But I remember reading somewhere some time ago that LYB is going to do more to develop the junior players, maybe he's looking into the selection process which takes a bit of time. Even Zhao Jianhua the other day expressed the need to inject new blood, find younger talents and not rely too much and too long on the senior players.