Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Thomas Cup / Uber Cup 2010' started by YCW, May 11, 2010.
Some day 3 photos to share
1. Lin Dan talking to coach LYB after winning his game
6. China vs Korea second doubles
8. China winning the second doubles against Korea
9. Malaysia's LCW vs Japan's Tago
especially pic. 2! FHF's elevation is simply amazing!!
A picture of LCW
11. Malaysia's LCW after winning the first point
12. Malaysia vs Japan 1st doubles
17. The winning third singles point for Japan
the 2nd pic with FHF......Cai Yun looks different.
Yeah that's exactly what I thought "huh? that's not Cai Yun is it?".
If he is not Cai Yun then who??? Yun Cai.. looks different coz the hair style and position when pic taken
great photos, many thanks for sharing
i have some pics but don't know how to upload.....huhu
Any restrictions on audience taking photos?
No cameras are supposed to be allowed. But they never really enforce the rule. I think flash photography is no no though.
Very nice. . Thanks for sharing... hope they coming more...
nice pictures there, get to see some action besides the TV feed... =)
Any Pcs From Yesterday Actions???????
Sorry, didn't attend the games yesterday. But will be at the semis on Friday. I hope to have some good shots
good pix... pro.. le
ok... take many..many..many.. pics ...
specially malaysia thomas cup team ok...
have any Russian women players??