Ti 7 or iso swing power SR

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by joe, Aug 30, 2001.

1. joe

joe Guest

i currently own an ISO 90 LIGHT and im thinking of getting a newer and slightly stiffer racket

i play doubles so i like a quick responsive racket which is good on receiving smashes. so which should i go with? if there's another yonex racket u would also suggest then please tell me

thanks

2. joe

joe Guest

oops i meant the ISO Ti SWING POWER SR

3. VINCENT

VINCENT Regular Member

Clerk
    If you want the stiff racket then Ti-7 is stiffer than ISO Ti Swing SR. But if you want the good receiving smashes racket then I recommend ISO Ti Swing SR because it is lighter and can control the shuttle better.

4. aaron

aaron Guest

i think the iso swing poser SR is better 'cause i own one and i play double as well. It' an easy racquet to get use to and easy to get around the court faster.

5. shaun

shaun Regular Member

Theatre boy!!
    the SR is a really easy racquet to hit due to its large sweet spot. its more flexible if thats your kind of thing(iso 90 or wotever that is u have is flexible too).
    ti7 is a nice racquet too, i owned one untill it broke on me!! both of these are fragile racquets.

6. joe

joe Guest

thanks, pricing?

thanks for all your advice

around how much would i be looking at in terms of cost for these rackets? for the ti swing and ti 7 ?

7. joe

joe Guest

Re: thanks, pricing?

in canadian dollars?

8. zero

zero Regular Member

Student

iso SP SR should be around $210 while the Ti-7 should be $190.....all are in CDN $$$

9. aaron

aaron Guest

as i know the Sr is around $129 us dollars

10. SNOW

SNOW Guest

yonex canada is selling the ti sp for 189 to retaillers so get the price as close as possible to that price. i had a deal @ 210$ in quebec and was lucky(SR).

11. Gladius

Gladius Regular Member

Design Engineer

Wow ! It sure is damn expensive over there !

I don't have the price of these 2 rackets off hand now. But the Ti-10 costs SG$145 which is about CN$ 120 ?

How much does it cost over there? As far as I know, the Ti-7 costs less here, probably about SG$135 ( about CN$113 ?), not so sure about the ISO Ti SP.