Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in '2019 Tournaments' started by CLELY, Aug 23, 2019.
If LiLiu can win G2, they will be Champion.
Li is just nervous now. they could have made a comeback!
I don't know who's playing worse, li junhui or rian
Li junhui should just play together with rian lol
LI/liu crumbles under pressure!
So exciting this japanese pair, very different style and much more variation than KamuSono
Li/Liu were clearly not ready for this onslaught, looked surprised many times by the smashes of the left-hander
JPN pair played super well today. They hit winners and has a good defence. I think they will give Ahsan/Setiawan a good fight tomorrow, just like they did at INA Open. Congrats.
LiLiu has been consistent with nothing to show for
SF SF F SF last 4 tournaments and they are young. they should get the titles while they can.
I can see the that HokiKoba is also v nervous. Their serves is slower than usual the whole match, 16-9 becomes 16-12 they look so nervous before Li gifted all the points. Could have been epic comeback.
Well I remember after hoki/koba beat fajar/rian and make it tough for ahsan/hendra in indonesia open, herry ip (indonesian MD coach) said that this japanese pair can be dangerous in the future, and he's not wrong.
I fell asleep ... just woke up and managed to see the last point Hok/Koba scored... wow.
Let's see if zheng siwei would get nervous tomorrow
LiLiu is just too nervous. Firstly they should not have lost G1. They just need to play normal unspectacular, errorless game, They played way too casual. Had they won G1, it will have been easy.
Both Rahayu/Polii and Jia/Chen did Matsumoto/Nagahara a favor by eliminating Japanese's toughest opponents.
In QF, Rahayu/Polii beat Jia/Chen, who ousted Kim/Kong the previous round.
Strongly disagree. They always did pretty well against Xu Chen (not dissimilar to Zheng), and ZYL was amazing, as evidenced by her simultaneous success in WD
Haven't watched the match vs Wang/Huang yet but I hope Puava/Taerat could win it tomorrow/
The risk of injuries, doing poorly in Olympics qualification, not get qualified.
NO quit her company to focus on her campaign for the Tokyo Olympics.
Just watched Wang/Huang vs Puava/Taera. What an amazing performance by the THA pair. Knew it when I saw them played in TO SF that they could be trouble if they were in much better form.
Tough luck for Wang/Huang to have Puava/Taera in their half instead
What was most interesting today?
- Very, very disappointing performance by Chen Yufei and mostly also by Sai Praneeth. With the first I don't know what was wrong but maybe Sai was already too happy with the medal. Or Sindhu and Momota were just to strong... Or both! Also Antonson was on fire. Great display from the Dane. Even though I still don't like his body language, looks like he thinks he is the king
- match of the day probably WS with Okuhara coming out good. Very entertaining throughout the match!
- sadly Watanabe / Higashino meet an on fire pair from China, what was not expected as they struggled so far here in Basel. But today the defending champions were back at their finest form.
What could not be sad about the World no. 2. Oh wait, no, the Thai pair was just brilliant today and throughout the week so far. There was nothing to do for Wang / Huang...
- WD as expected! I was impressed by the tall Japanese pair!
- MD, well, the all Indonesian SF was solala. Still a good match and great play in the third set.
An the upset of the day was Hoki / Kobayashi! Great pair to watch, even though they looked a bit nervous. But the reigning champs were even more nervous or wobbly. Also a big disappointment was their performance
the twin towers really got caught by surprise this month, semi yesterday and the thai open final few weeks ago. or the coaches getting lazy and didn't study their opponents.