Training Centers in GuangZhou or ShangHai

Discussion in 'China / Hong Kong' started by LolAlan, Mar 29, 2006.

1. LolAlan

LolAlan Regular Member

Student
    Hi, I'm looking for a place to get some professional training over this summer around the ShangHai or GuangZhou area. I'm looking for high intensity training because i'm at a stage in my growth where i'm needing that. Could anyone inform me about places where I could train or direct my to somethreads containing this information? Thanks so much guys!:)

2. Devilicious

Devilicious Regular Member

student
    As I'm going to GZ this summer, I've been looking on various Chinese forums for training camps as well. It turns out that one of them in Guangzhou offers summer training camps for people oversea. The price is however incredibly high: 3800 yuan for 20 hrs :eek:. It's even more expensive than getting a personal coach (ranges from 100-200 yuan/hr)!

If you can read Chinese, check this: http://www.askedu.com/course2/cities/c3_k404_P1.htm

PM me if you find a good place! Maybe we can check things out together lol.

3. michaelcool

michaelcool Regular Member

IT

if you will go to shanghai, it is easy, you can directly to go to a badminton club to join a trainning class. if you need more details ,post me message.:cool:

4. BostonU

BostonU Regular Member

i have an apt in Guangzhou and i know badminton pros in the area as well, i might be able to arrange something cheap ( i also plan to have some training during the summer as well). when do u guys plan to go? and for how long?

5. breswick

breswick New Member

Guangzhou Places to play

Hello, I am going to Guagzhou China in early July, 2006. While I am there, I was wondering where there are some good places to play badminton during the evenings and weekends. Also, I am thinking about getting a lesson from someone who can speak english (my Chinese is very poor) while I am there. I play tennis alot, but still am a novice in badminton. Any suggestions? Are there any good badminton shops in Guangzhou where I can get a good racquet at a good price?

6. tinkerbella122

tinkerbella122 Regular Member

Student
    Most of the badminton stores in Tian He Stadium are pretty cheap, and there's not as much fakes. But, just be careful when you buy stuff and be alarmed if they are selling stuff for an unbelievably cheap price. And even if they are not, always have an open mind. It would be even WORSE if you buy stuff for the regular price, and yet it is still fake ( ... I saw this store that sells a Nanospeed 7000 for $1000 yuan, it is cheap at the time, but when I looked at the Serial number, I knew it was a fake ... :(