US Msian Coming Home- Places to play in PJ/Subang/USJ..areas?

Discussion in 'Malaysia' started by ray1668, Dec 20, 2005.

1. ray1668

ray1668 New Member

Dear fellow Malaysians.

I will be coming back to Malaysia to celebrate Chinese New Year between Jan 21-Feb 11, 2006. And I hope to find few places/clubs around PJ, Subang, USJ.....(I live in SS3) where I can play some badminton during my stay in Malaysia.

Can anyone help by suggesting some badminton clubs around these areas or if you have the contacts, please feel free to pm me... :) THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Btw, I am an average player....! :eek:

Ray

2. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    You can play in Subang Golf Club. Old KFC. There is many courts there.

3. ray1668

ray1668 New Member

Thanks for the reply.

In the US, the club usually runs the courts, meaning this is an organized club where people join, pay a fee, and come play knowing there will be others club members who will be there.

My question is, is the Subang golf club more like u gather few buddies, book a court, and come play at a specific time? The reason i ask is, I don't have too many buddies left in Msia (been away from home for ages!) who will be available to play with me, hence I wonder if there are players out there who play in a specific schedule....? That way, I can just come play with these players..without worrying about finding buddies to play with me...

Pls advise.

THANKSSS!

4. lex1437

lex1437 Regular Member

i will really recommend the new imperial china building ? it is near the olf kfc place, it is exactly beside the ss17 policestationa nd beside the ss15 round about .
    the new building @ 5th floor.
    i use to play in the old kfc place , but their court are always full and it has crappy old floorings and flourecent light.

the new place i played uses blue rubberish floors , new nets and bulb lights .

the rent i am paying is rm30 per 2.5 hour's.
    i am playing there on fridays 6 -830pm. but with a bunch of my amateur friends.
    i am looking for clubs to oprganize this place.. hmm , where people join and chip in and PLAY.. ahah .. comment guys ,.