Victor Brave Sword 15

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by CarbonexFan, Jan 2, 2012.

1. riffsuad

riffsuad Regular Member

engineer
    wah...i'm so jealous.. when u want to use it?

2. kvn4000

kvn4000 Regular Member

sales manager
    Maybe I wanna sell it :) hahahha maybe wanna get bs lyd :) don't get me wrong, it's really beautiful seeing the real wan.. It's like car metallic 2k black colour...

3. riffsuad

riffsuad Regular Member

engineer
    keep it and buy new one....

4. 729927852

729927852 Regular Member

Are there any stores in Ontario that sell Victor rackets? Me want one :eek:

5. ssgg007

ssgg007 Regular Member

the top of the head is definitely thinner. I wonder how it plays....

6. Maklike Tier

Maklike Tier Regular Member

Unoccupied
    Glad to see I'm not the only one with a BS11 that looks like it's been in a war :)

7. kvn4000

kvn4000 Regular Member

sales manager
    It feels slightly head heavier than bs11 when u swing the racket. It's slightly shorter as well :) the frame is much wider than bs9/11/12.

8. kvn4000

kvn4000 Regular Member

sales manager
    LOL, super clash 2days ago with my partner. My position to smash in front of net left side and I'm right handed, my intelligent partner take the shot as well while I'm on full force smashing :) pow!!! Bam!!! Kiak!!!! His Dunlop broke badly 2 sided!! My bs11 escaped hospital icu ... Only chip a little.. Lucky me :)

9. kvn4000

kvn4000 Regular Member

sales manager
    Ok... Had a session with the bs15, not a great reviewer but will try to describe the pros and cons. Specification Bs15 (tw coded)Weight 3uString: Vs850(25lbs) digital stringing Warm up and feeling the racket My fist hit gave me a surprised, from the base line. It was easily returning shuttle to opposite base line no matter if you are using your arm more or wrist and of course if by wrist, it was really effortless. The brave sword key point is still there cutting wind nicely and produced nice (Shiu) sound but for sure lesser compare to bs10,11 and 12. Personal point of view is because it is slightly heavier feeling from shaft to head comparing 10,11 and 12 but generally it feel lighter vs all Super Waves series and bs09. SmashThis is the best part I like, it really has the crisp sound no matter if you smash hard or medium power. To me the sweet spot was amazing and it seems like always ready to deliver the power for you. My bs11 smashes was totally forgotten after trying this! If you are a hard hitter you will fall in love with this devil bs15 especially playing at back court. The specification by victor were correct, it really deliver more power for you. I feel in terms of power, it was the best among bs family and I personally think better than sw37 3u as well. Try it out guys! SpeedBeware, this is not the best speed in bs series. I would say it's actually a little slower but not to much vs bs 10,11 and 12 but definitely faster than bs09 and sw35 and sw37 due to the weight but again don't get me wrong. It is not very heavy, just a little :) Drop & ClearDrops were very accurate and consistent sharp. I feels the drops are slightly better than 11, perhaps due to the HH difference and it feels somehow very stable. I have tried continue placing at least 10 drops and above standing on base line the all the drops were perfectly place.Clears to me was on par with other bs family maybe little effortless if you are using your wrist more.Conclusion Certainly A new weapon to try out. Who knows if you are a sw user you might love it for the power it deliver at the same time it was faster than sw series.For bs user if you can hold slightly more weight comparing bs10,11 and 12, This would be a new weapon for you. Kevin

10. kvn4000

kvn4000 Regular Member

sales manager
    Sorry don't know why the review stick together... Can someone help copy paste re arrange it? Thanks...

11. visor

visor Regular Member

Next time if you're writing something long with paragraphs on BC, don't use the iPad or iPhone. Paragraphs are not recognised by the forum software. :(

12. kvn4000

kvn4000 Regular Member

sales manager
    No wonder it can't attached pictures as well.... Thanks man

13. kvn4000

kvn4000 Regular Member

sales manager
    Ok... Had a session with the bs15, not a great reviewer but will try to describe the pros and cons.

Specification
    Bs15 (tw coded)
    Weight 3u
    String: Vs850(25lbs) digital stringing

Warm up and feeling the racket
    My fist hit gave me a surprised, from the base line. It was easily returning shuttle to opposite base line no matter if you are using your arm more or wrist and of course if by wrist, it was really effortless. The brave sword key point is still there cutting wind nicely and produced nice (Shiu) sound but for sure lesser compare to bs10,11 and 12. Personal point of view is because it is slightly heavier feeling from shaft to head comparing 10,11 and 12 but generally it feel lighter vs all Super Waves series and bs09.

Smash
    This is the best part I like, it really has the crisp sound no matter if you smash hard or medium power. To me the sweet spot was amazing and it seems like always ready to deliver the power for you. My bs11 smashes was totally forgotten after trying this! If you are a hard hitter you will fall in love with this devil bs15 especially playing at back court. The specification by victor were correct, it really deliver more power for you. I feel in terms of power, it was the best among bs family and I personally think better than sw37 3u as well. Try it out guys!

Speed
    Beware, this is not the best speed in bs series. I would say it's actually a little slower but not to much vs bs 10,11 and 12 but definitely faster than bs09 and sw35 and sw37 due to the weight but again don't get me wrong. It is not very heavy, just a little :)

Drop & Clear
    Drops were very accurate and consistent sharp. I feels the drops are slightly better than 11, perhaps due to the HH difference and it feels somehow very stable. I have tried continue placing at least 10 drops and above standing on base line the all the drops were perfectly place.
    Clears to me was on par with other bs family maybe little effortless if you are using your wrist more.

Conclusion
    Certainly A new weapon to try out. Who knows if you are a sw user you might love it for the power it deliver at the same time it was faster than sw series.
    For bs user if you can hold slightly more weight comparing bs10,11 and 12, This would be a new weapon for you.

Kevin

14. ssgg007

ssgg007 Regular Member

I wonder how the bs15 compare against the BS lyd

15. keithshu

keithshu Regular Member

Student
    Hi,dude..can u pm me the price of BS15 too? thanks.. looking for another Victor racket to replace my SW37..

16. kvn4000

kvn4000 Regular Member

sales manager
    I have measured the weight for everybody reference, my bs15 3u with string and grip are at 97g My bs11 3u with string and grip are at 98g

17. adrian88

adrian88 Regular Member

Investment Line
    Thanks to BlueTornado!

Guys ... any of you tried bs15 compare to mx70?
    Would like to hear some review about the difference since the dots on the stiffness and head heaviness is the same as mx70 :p

nice review from kevin btw ... woot~

18. Desouled

Desouled Regular Member

Desk
  19. adrian88

adrian88 Regular Member

Investment Line
    you are that guy who wrote that blog?! i always read you and paul review on latest badminton racket :D. SW 30 is nice with the white colour design but still prefer BS series for swift and fast attack .. wanna get one extra racket to accompany my mx80 ... one fast and one power. complete my collection of the year ;)

*desouled, keep up the reviews for rackets to come*

20. Desouled

Desouled Regular Member

Desk
    Thanks for reading! I hope the reviews prove useful in giving players some idea on how each racket is. I'm not a pro reviewer, just stating what the racket feels like to me :)