FS: Victor Jetsped s10 Good Condition

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by Jake Levent, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Jake Levent

Jake Levent New Member

1. Victor Jetspeed s10 £90 (paid £140)

My old faithful doubles racket. Moved onto the JS12. Very good condition, very minor cosmetic damage that comes with time, but probably in need of a restring. Had it strung in Ashaway Zymax 70 black at 29lbs at time of purchase (12/03/16). Grip is a Karakal Xtra Grip, which has a ridge running alone the grip and is one of my favourite PU grips on the market. I am sad to sell this racket but have moved onto the JS12. I also have the original cover.

Manufacturer Description:

By combining two cutting-edge technologies, PYROFIL by Mitsubishi and Nano Fortify, with a smaller racket frame and slimmer shaft, the JS-10 delivers a lightweight and crisp racket handling experience. The balanced and medium stiff frame, in conjunction with the slim shaft, makes this racket exceptionally fast, while the PYROFIL and Nano Fortify enables the more effective transfer of power for a more attacking game.

· Shark Tec, Racket of KOREA, Aero Sword

· 87g

· Grip Size - G5

· Balance - 2

· Stiffness - 3

· Thermobag included

PM for pictures Detials

2. Prasanna Pandian

Prasanna Pandian New Member

Hi, Is this still available? If available, can you please PM me the pictures?

3. Avishek Mukherjee

Avishek Mukherjee New Member

Hi, is this racket available perhaps m 2 years late.