Wang Wen

Discussion in 'China Professional Players' started by Elixau, Oct 13, 2007.

1. YY8300

YY8300 Regular Member

I guess Emmet hasn't been the club for a fews year. He probably didn't know at that time, Ty lindeman was represent Red Willow from St. Albert. He and Desmond were from different clubs, and Desmond's partner was also from different club. This further support my point the Wang will try anything to asked good players to joind his club, to be partner with his son and daughter. The only reason is to win more tournaments, to built up his reputation.In the process of taking players from another club, it caused so much damage to others,not to mention to the coaches of other club.

It's a joke if you think Wang would consulted Jef Bell before, the first draw was out on Wednesday and Wang changed it on Saturday just before the mixed doubles started. Jeff Bell wasn't at the tournament, only some Glenoral teenagers helping at the draw desk.Do you think someone would able to contact Jeff Bell on Saturday? If you know how draw was made, all the conditions were pre set on the tournament program, usually doubles partners don't play each other in the first round Singles, but it possible to play each other in first round mixed doubles, so in this case, there was no honest mistake.

I don't want to ruin this coach Wang's reputation, it's the fact and my own opinion.

2. bigjohnl

bigjohnl New Member

How sad that we are arguing about a u12 tournament 3 years after the fact. To set the record straight Ty had trained at the Glenora for 2 years at that point. How much stronger than Desmond he was at the time is debatable. The draw was changed to put the 2 strongest teams on opposite sides of the draw and the 21-19 & 21-17 final shows very closely matched teams. Ty was/is a member of both the Red Willow and Royal Glenora clubs. I personally saw both Jeffs at the tournament in question. Hmm what else? Yes, I've never seen Wang act with anything less than integrity, kindness, and good sportsmanship.

3. shadowmoon

shadowmoon New Member

Very interesting argument, thanks to bigjohnl, someone was there at the tournament came up and proved that the draw was modified because Wang didn't want his son lost to Ty until it happened in the final.The draw can be changed whatever they want. There is no need to make the draw according to seedings, just changed it until the tournament started. I felt so bad to other players at that draw. No wonder there are less kids playing tournament now, it's could be so corrupt.