Watching the Finals Live on the internet?

Discussion in 'World Championships 2005' started by adelina76, Aug 21, 2005.

1. adelina76

adelina76 Regular Member

Solicitor
    I will probably get told off for posting a thread that's probably been posted already but not my fault Kwun! I tried searcing for it and I kept getting error messages! So I've tried! Pls don't smash me to death! :p

Anyway, does anyone know of a website link so that I can follow the game live on the net (albeit at work, sssh, don't tell my boss!). I see on the official tournament website, they only have live scoring but not actual footage of the game being showed.

Thanks for your help,

Adelina, gone but hopefully not too forgotten! :D

2. Trance

Trance Regular Member

Student ;)
  3. nugroho

nugroho Regular Member

4. Trance

Trance Regular Member

Student ;)
    GuangDong Sports. The one with the weird letters and a y at the end. Games start in about 20 minutes.

5. ronk

ronk Regular Member

You can access Guangdong Sports on Coolstreaming or PPstream. PPstream is a lot better than Coolstreaming. ALternately, you can access Starsports on Sopcast. The Starsports webcast on Sopcast is not as good and clear as Guangdong sports on PPStream but Starsports does not have as much distracting commercials (that overlaps the game) and you can record the show on Sopcast.

At present, I am on sopcast and it it starts to go downhill, I will switch to PPStream. All the programs are loaded on my computer.

I only hope my monitor does not break down as it was giving me problems earlier.

Ron

6. adelina76

adelina76 Regular Member

Solicitor
    Hi guys,

Thanks for coming to this damsel in distress' rescue but unfortunately, my stupid computer which uses imac cannot read the ppstream or coolingstream set up programme because it's in the .exe format. I have real player but when I tried opening with other documents, it says I can only open with 'text' format which didn't really open anyway, and not being an IT genius, I have no idea what to do. Help?! :crying:

Is there a step to step how to install this stuff for a DUMMY like me? :) Thanks for your help :D

7. smash_master

smash_master Regular Member

player/coach/student
    hello, well here's a site thats showing it http://www.indosiar.com/, wait for it to load then then scrool down to the bottom and on the left side you should see streaming the 1st button in the 3, click on that and you can watch the match. there showing mixed now i dont know how long there going to show it so i guess take what you can get. sucks that you cant use any of the other programs oh well back to coolstream for me.

8. hezudao

hezudao Regular Member

i've been using the live streaming from indosiar. its great, very thankful to the guy who posted it earlier on. i tried sopcast and my whole system crashed for some reason, i'm not touching that again.:mad:

9. adelina76

adelina76 Regular Member

Solicitor
    Yes, thanks for the indosiar website link, that was great except for the fact that I'm at work and although on broadband, share the internet with fellow office workers which meant watching the badminton through windows media player is super slow and sometimes there will be a pause for ages, so unfortunately, couldn't follow much of the singles action dang nabbit! :(

Anyway, congrats Taufik for winning! :)