Where To Buy Apacs In Calgary

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Piggie, Nov 4, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Piggie

Piggie New Member

Hey I was wondering if there were any places i could buy Apac rackets in calgary:confused: Im a yonex user i own an arcsaber z slash but was thinking to switch to apacs because they are much much cheaper and from some of the reviews i read they are very good clones of yonex. Please help me by answering.

P.s i dont know if i posted this in the right forum or if there's already a forum about this so ya :D

2. yeeah

yeeah Regular Member

3. ghooga

ghooga Regular Member

Bean Counter, Student
    Good choice but I think that Apacs Canada website is not very responsive to questions. Pretty bad customer service, I'll say! Apacs HK does provide free international shipping for orders over $100.

http://www.apacshk.com/

4. yeeah

yeeah Regular Member

I had great service from apacscanada last year. I think the fellow's name was Ken? I sent a couple of emails that were answer within a day or so. Things do change and get busy, too bad customer service is always the first thing to tank.

5. mb111

mb111 Regular Member

Information Technology
    We had a few dealings with Apacs Canada this year, the response and customer service is quite prompt. We have no complains.

6. smash_master

smash_master Regular Member

player/coach/student
    This reply might be a little late but for those who are interested in the future it might help. Apacs Canada has an Apacs rep in Calgary, his name is Kenny and from what I know he has been visiting all the clubs (MRU, FCR, UofC, etc those kind of clubs) in the city to premote the Apacs brand.

You can contact Apacs Canada and they will most likley be able to put you into contact with him so you can try out some racquets and also possibly buy from him, he plays out of Cardel from what I know as well. Hope that helps anybody in the future.