Who can replace Datuk Lee Chong Wei

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by shooting stroke, Mar 13, 2009.

1. shooting stroke

shooting stroke Regular Member

Professional / Badminton Coach
    After 9 years since starting this thread.....here, at least, I can confidently summarized the below names status after reading back my earlier thread intro about the issue .......who can replace datuk....

1. Chong wei feng is a no no to replace datuk despite he inherited the same spelling for his name with datuk

2. Tan ch........ssshhhhhhh....... no need to mention his name here as he is currently under investigation for you know what and fear further talking about him here will interfere the course of you know what investigation......

3. Arif........i nearly forgotten that we had a player representing Msia with this name....

4. Liew Darren..... For sure one NO....... Sorry Darren.... I tried my best to back up 9 years ago.....

2. CIA-99

CIA-99 Regular Member

As far as I am concerned, only Lee Zii Jia and Leong Jun Hao (and perhaps Cheam June Wei too, maybe) has
    showed that they have potential to be a world beater. But, talent does not mean anything if they don't work hard to increase
    their overall performance. They need more training and repetition of shots in order to move from "good" to "excellent".

3. ngkt67

ngkt67 Regular Member

Tan Jia Wei also may considering...

4. CIA-99

CIA-99 Regular Member

Let's see if TJW can lose some weight first. It seems that he is very slow in court.
    Actually, most MAS are very slow in court. I wonder why.