yogesh

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by aniket, Jul 30, 2001.

1. aniket

aniket Guest

yogesh.

have you come across any information about good badminton shops in bombay yet?
    i have checked in pune but the prices do not seem as cheap as you said you could obtain them, in fact a great deal higher. do u have a special rapport with your retailer in madras? I also had trouble finding higher level models in yonex (eg Ti 10 ) and carlton was non existant (i was very interested in the carlton AS-1 for US$51).
    That said pune is a small city. Do u think that mumbai will havea greater choice?

Also do u know of good shops in delhi?

thanks
    aniket

2. Yogi

Yogi Regular Member

Aniket,

I was not able to find out any good places in bombay but i have spoken to the guy who send all the rackets to bombay and he is offering an AS 1 for 1900Rs and if u come here i can probably buy it for you at that price.

So long. In case i find the dealers address then i shall post it here.

Best of luck!

3. aniket

aniket Guest

yogesh,

Alas i am not able to come to madras. When you spoke to the guy who sends all the stuff to mumbai, is this guy like a wholesaler or what? does he send the stuff to the shops (in mumbai)?

thanks anyway.

aniket

4. Yogi

Yogi Regular Member

Aniket,

It looks like that guy is not going to divulge information as he believes that he might lose his customers to someone else.

You were spot on abt the guy being a wholesaler but that does not stop him from selling rackets to me at throw away prices.

So, i can offer u a solution. In case u have any relatives here then i can take them to the market and procure an AS1 for you.

The shipping would only come to Rs 100 by any decent courier.

If u can try this option out.

Hope this helps!