Yonex FRENCH Open Superseries 2015 : Round of 16 (22nd October 2015)

Discussion in 'Yonex French Badminton Open / Bitburger Badminton ' started by CLELY, Oct 21, 2015.

1. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    Go to page 1 and look for the opening thread by CLELY or here and add this site to your favourite folder.

2. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

With Sung JH's retirement to Tee JY, Marin's semifinal slot is practically assured.

3. bologna

bologna Regular Member

student
    yes thats why i am more worried ......very easy draw for this noise pollution....

look at LXR,she has Bae then Tai then this noise pollution.....hope LXR ll take NO 1 soon.....This noise pollution doesnt deserve no 1 at all..........

come on LXR

4. Baddyforall

Baddyforall Regular Member

I just watched Jan vs Huyun match. It's really pity that HuYun lost the match because of line judge.
    At match point for Hu Yun , when the score was 20-19 in the 3rd game, there was a clear from Jan which went out but called 'in' by line judge. Hu Yun forgot to challenge, instead he started to celebrate . And later realised the situation and raised his hand for the challenge. But no use. Umpire did not allow him to challenge. By mistake , the officials showed the hawk eye judgement of the call. It was many inches away from the line. What a miss for Hu Yun. At the end, he lost with 22-24

5. nilesh123

nilesh123 Regular Member

student
    Hahaha and once you support him with his predictions you becomes his bff for the day!! And hell post asounding worked and excitement every now and then.. He has a pure crystal innocent heart of a child I really like him... Not sure if he plays a significant role tactically in the forum but his presence can't be ignored its a good feeling to read his name their moreover he can't make any of us upset for sure

6. nilesh123

nilesh123 Regular Member

student
    Oh my my that's a shame!!! I didn't watch the match but the officials I wish they did something for our old man

7. Fan123

Fan123 Regular Member

Professional
    He is like the Birbal/Tenali Ram of this forum. And the best quality about him is his decency and humility. Love his posts and love the "biggest upset ever" ones, especially when someone asks him how can every result be termed upset. Lol. And someone does asks him everyday.

8. nilesh123

nilesh123 Regular Member

student
    Hahaha yeah...
    But I don't ask as any match which finishes up with a huge marginal gap is termed as "UPSET" by him with the acceptance of his explanation with due respect I started liking his posts even more

9. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Yes that is why there will be a huge disappointment for me in every tournament when there are some of my idols who will lose. I got used to it already.

And good news to [MENTION=29595]ngkt67[/MENTION] the link for the live matches have been shared here.

10. blabl

blabl Regular Member

And the match will start live exactly 1 hour 20 minutes from now. Wow so tired working the whole day now still at my office. By the time I reached home it will be late at night then only the match will start live. Oh no. Today guess I cannot stay up till that late anymore. More upsets may be coming in again tonight. I got a mission to accomplish tonight. So guess I won't be able to stay up tonight. Mission is to sleep early tonight as today whole day I am so sleepy at my work place. Guess I will definitely have to forgo and miss all the matches played by my 20 idols tonight.

#50 blabl, Oct 22, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2015
  11. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    You may run the risk of getting fired if you continue to watch until late at night and sleepy the next day.
    It's a competitive world in Korea.

12. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Yes you are right. Therefore sleeping early tonight is the mission and cannot stay up till late anymore.

13. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Manage well last week by skipping all the matches for Denmark open and didn't watch any of the matches live except for yonex Chinese Taipei grand prix matches although it is the second tier tournament. This week only got French super series to watch no other tournament but then the matches all started late at night till wee early morning hours. Oh no.

14. blabl

blabl Regular Member

To [MENTION=122085]Fan123[/MENTION] [MENTION=115680]nilesh123[/MENTION] sleeping early tonight. Still at my workplace working now. I wish good luck to all the players who will be playing today. Goodnight and goodbye.

15. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Had LXR played Marin last week, I daresay I'd be 70-80% sure of LXR's victory. Here I'm not so sure, it's another tournament, another set of opponents, a new week, a different set of circumstances, whether she can maintain her form and keep her nerves under check are still very much unanswered questions in her case.

Now that she has won her first title of the year ending a long drought since her injury last October, she herself and some people may begin to expect more from her and we know what the pressure of the burden of expectations can do to her.

True, LXR also has a tougher draw than Marin here. However, on a brighter note, if LXR can win this back-to-back tournament, it is a definite sign of a strong comeback. Hold it, I 'd better temper my optimism much,bearing in mind it was only two months ago at the Jakarta WC where she performed at her worst, her third major meltdown, hitting rock bottom. In practically every case, such a debilitating psychological experience, not once but three successive times, would take a considerable long time to heal, if ever. (Oh dear, I'm sounding so pessimistic again; can't blame me, she let me down too often).

16. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

For health's sake, you'd better get used to it. Sometimes I wonder if you are getting too emotionally involved. :):D

17. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Thanks for the reminder.

18. Fan123

Fan123 Regular Member

Professional
    No worries bro. Watch during weekends.

19. Fan123

Fan123 Regular Member

Professional
    If LXR plays like last Sunday, she wins in 2. Period.
    BTW congrats to noise pollution on her well earned and well deserved place at the top.

20. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Wow the match has started. Jung Kyung Eun / Shin Seung Chan vs Christina Pedersen / Kamilla Rhyter Juhl should be an exciting match. Lets see who will win.