Yonex Ti-10 Reviews

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by surge, Mar 7, 2005.

1. dogflu

dogflu Regular Member

Businessman
    yummy...can ti10 be eaten ? :p
    eheheheh..i love the taste of ti10 too :p :p

2. cchyboy

cchyboy Regular Member

Student
    i'm lovin it :p

3. alexfan90

alexfan90 Regular Member

i <3 ti10. i even liked getting hit in the head with a ti-10 by my doubles partner. talk about head heavy. (laugh) *sigh* that was lame

4. tifam

tifam Regular Member

I had used Ti10 after changed to CAB30 MS. That Ti10 3U IP was broken and honestly, I loved it in a moment time. But , I didnot repurchase the same Ti10 3U (which easily to buy at Sunrise SP's branch in HCM city). Its shaft is long,so that, I feel it is tangled in defence, especially, on the shuttle line which comes too close my body.
    CAB 30 MS doesnot create that "feeling" to me, with long cone (of course, the shaft be shorter) and a bit heavy head as the Ti10 and perfectly applies very fierce smashes!It also be good in return smashes from opponents!

5. khwong

khwong Regular Member

Self Employed
    Yonex Ti-10

I am looking for a brand new Yonex TI-10. Can't seem to find it in Klang Valley!
    Anybody can help me? What's the price range like? I AM SEACHING FRANTICALLY! PLEASE HELP!!!!

6. msenghl

msenghl Regular Member

Project Manager
    ever since the first time using it, i like it..., especially the POWER, mine is 3U G5, and found that the higher the tension, the better it is. started with 21lbs, now is 25lbs, with BG85 or BG66.

7. khwong

khwong Regular Member

Self Employed
    phew! finally got myself a ti10. Yeah it's a powerful racket. my friends were complaining it's too heavy for them but just suits me fine. Just strung it with
    BG66 25lbs. SMASH! LANDED RIGHT ON THE SIDELINE! ANOTHER POINT WON!

8. lilayzunboi

lilayzunboi Regular Member

I love mine. It's the only racket I keep purchasing over the last 3 years, just now its getting harder to find.... :(

9. surge

surge Regular Member

Teacher
    take a trip tp asia. in sigapore alone, there is enough Ti10 to last you the next ten years!!!( assuming you dont break more than 3 rackets a year )

funny that many overseas have said that its hard to fine. in singapore, you can buy it of the rack easily and even if out of stock, they can get for you like in 1-2 weeks the most.

10. msenghl

msenghl Regular Member

Project Manager
    The best part is last year, it is so difficult to get 3U, but now 3U is everywhere and 2U is quite limited

11. khwong

khwong Regular Member

Self Employed
    yep! mine is a 3U G4. 2U is nowhere to be seen in KL

12. lilayzunboi

lilayzunboi Regular Member

Yea...I only get to go to Taiwan once a year so I can't pick up a racket so easily. And even in Taiwan, a TI-10 is kinda hard to find(at least for me).

13. canon

canon Regular Member

Ya.... me tooooo.... now i am using Ti10 oso same as u i like it smashing but mine is 2U oso ..btw how many lbs u use it for your string ......

14. khwong

khwong Regular Member

Self Employed
    BG66 25lbs is my preference!:)

15. canon

canon Regular Member

wow... i use my string on cross 23lbs -main 21lbs .. u all use 25 lbs your hand not paint .. cos last time i use for 24lbs my hand feel painfull so i change it to 23-21 lbs

16. surge

surge Regular Member

Teacher
    have mine strung at 25lb bg 66 with pacific machine. now i am looking for another ti10 cos my girlfriend has been using my spare ti10 and recently restrung one of them to 23lbs cos she complain say 25lb too much for her. now i am down to one ti10 again:crying:

she used to tell me how the ti10 lacks power compared to proace thunderbolt II but now she keep using the ti10:D ..............ti10 rulz!!!!!!!!!:cool:

17. surge

surge Regular Member

Teacher
    when you try higher tension, should try hitting the shuttle hard and not push the shuttle. high tension needs more impact force to push the strings back but the advantage is the snap back is fast thus stuttle will travel faster across.....any way is my theory la....not to start another higher tension or lower tension more powerful thingy. guess your hand pain cos do too much pushing than hitting the shuttle.

18. surge

surge Regular Member

Teacher
    anyone has both the 2u and 3u? i have been using the 3u but heard that the 2u even more powerful.

can anyone who has both do a little comparision regarding power and control here? thanks

19. canon

canon Regular Member

I donno oso lah cos on that day i was playing single with my friends ...after d game i feel pain with my shoulder .... cos i normally play double that is no pain to my shoulder ..... now i am using 2u the smashing very powerfull n d defensive oso good i like that racket now i am looking for another Ti10 racket for my spare , i hav 1 mp 55 that is not suit for me look like no power for playing just take that to warmup onli

20. alexg

alexg Regular Member

My wife uses a Ti10 and I use an MP100. The other day, I exchange rackets with her and what a difference.

Now, I will be buying a Ti10 for my use (my wife would not give me hers!) and I will use my MP100 for backup (or sell it and get another Ti10).... :D