Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

a new sydney badminton club to be setup, new members welcome!

Discussion in 'Australia / New Zealand' started by coldbeer2006, Aug 14, 2006.

1. coldbeer2006

coldbeer2006 New Member

Aug 14, 2006

I enjoy playing badminton very much back in china, now i am gonna settle down here in sydney, i'd like to to propose to setup a badminton club here in sydney (for those lost sons who havent got partners to play regularly), so we can play badminton together, and maybe do some camping/fishing together as well.

i played once in sportshall of sydney olympic stadium, the lights is not perfect (my eyesight failing???), but the hall has plenty courts (10?), i think i played at five docks ages ago. i gather we can move around and choose the best place to play.

as there are only few shops here in sydney offer to sell shuttlecocks at decent quality/price. i am thinking to import a large quantity of different brands of shuttlecocks so our members can buy them at cost price. so far the brands i think of are: victor (gold no.1 and green tourney, retail 60, 70 yuan in shenzhen, china, duck feather, good speed, dont last long), chao pai (100 yuan , goose feather, nice), hangyu pai (areoplane) etc..also i can import some cheaper carbon rackets around 30-40 bucks.

i have plenty spare time now, i can organise things to happen, so contact me:

alan ,

2. ants

ants Regular Member

Jul 19, 2002
    Malaysian Citizen of the World
    Thats great to hear that there will be local club in Sydney. So i can play when i go there. Haven't played in Sydney though.