Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Ankle twisted

Discussion in 'Injuries' started by bottleneck, Dec 23, 2003.

1. bottleneck

bottleneck Regular Member

Sep 29, 2003
    Twisted my ankle pretty badly last night during a practice game and had some pain for a few moments. But it went away almost immediately. I think I was lucky wearing an ankle support. I guess without it I would've been in the hospital for X-rays.

I feel some discomfort this morning but not serious enough to be concerned about.

Thank you ankle support!
    #1 bottleneck, Dec 23, 2003
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2003
  2. Yipom

Yipom Regular Member

Oct 4, 2003
    Yea i always have a Bad ankle Problem, like before i started playing serious about badminton, it was all Basketball for me. And i twist my Ankle so bad and so often, not i think my ankle is a little screwed up(it makes Clicking sounds when i rotate it:S). and it use to be so bad, i when to get X-rays and Physical Theripist, but i feel fine, and i jus kept playing with ankle supports ^^.
    I hate the Mornings after you have twisted your ankle, It Hurts so Much that i can barly walk =(, o wellz, now that i have twisted my ankle so much, i think im immune to another twish again ^^!!!! haha