Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Another golden couple : Kim / Ra ??

Discussion in 'Korea Professional Players' started by kwun, May 10, 2005.

1. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    this was taken from Chinese media, so take it with a lump of salt crystal.

according to an article, Kim/Ra are now going out. their private relationship started just before the Olympics. they started knowing each other outside the badminton court when they enrolled in a Chinese class together.

truth? or some made up story by the reporter?

2. New_Guy04

New_Guy04 Regular Member

i'll present to you the emotions/feeling i had as i read this, part by part.

I felt curious. My Heart condition was average.

LOL i thought that you were saying Kim/Ra were going to LEAVE the SUDIRMAN CUP team.... My Heart condition was NOT average.

20 more seconds later: I found out what it meant. Lol, and i was so shocked and excited at the same time:eek: . My heart was beating faster than EVER!

This brought my excitement down on Earth... i thought "sigh, another rumor..." My heart was gradually beating slower.

:D

3. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    LOL, in worldbadminton, it says they both confirmed seperately their relationship to a chinese reporter off court. :p

4. meeya

meeya Regular Member

i remember for previous posts that economet seemed to know a lot of info about the korean badminton players. maybe he could confirm.......:p