Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Any ideas?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by retskam, Sep 27, 2012.

1. retskam

retskam Regular Member

Apr 24, 2010

I need some help for choosing a racket for doubles. My skill is at club level, I play singles, men's doubles and mix.

Rackets I have used Armortec 150, Tantrum 300 (2 years), Li-ning n50, Yonex v80 4u, Li-ning n90 (very recent)

I recently broke 2 of my rackets :crying: :mad: N50 (went for a smash and snapped off at the base) and v80 (top of the handle snapped lose).

Just got 2 rackets tantrum for doubles, n90 for singles. I was looking at the victor range but not so popular in uk and more difficult buying them from here. I'm also on a tight budget because of those 2 broken rackets. (Prefer less than £100)

From reading the forums the Victor mx60 looks good, any ideas guys?

My play-style: All rounder bit more aggressive, prefer bit more power from the back with smashes. I Liked the tantrum but want bit more power in the smashes.