Astec Aeroprestige 90s

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by aramistuscany, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Yoppy

Yoppy Regular Member

Have anyone tested them yet? A review would be fantastic :)

2. surajaya

surajaya Regular Member

IMHO, astec should sell racket without bag ( a big 3 zipper bag), so the price can be lowered. Most shopper are looking for racket, not a bag (+ T-shirt + string which usually included in astec product). They definitely will look another string of their preference. Poor marketing strategy from astec.

3. Yoppy

Yoppy Regular Member

A few of my friends came back from INA and brought back many rackets, but no Astec. Whats going on with Astec? Are they still active in the market?

4. surajaya

surajaya Regular Member

Yes, astec still active here but facing a though competition from other local brand : hart, flypower-arbi, (and also from malaysia / china brand : apacs, hiqua, etc).

5. Yoppy

Yoppy Regular Member

I see. I sent a query on their website last week but until now NO reply. It looks they make no efford in selling, too bad ;)

6. aramistuscany

aramistuscany Regular Member

Restrung my Aeroprestige 90S with BG66 Maxima at 31 lbs. The racquet performs better than the previous hybrid strings setup that I tried. Frame is sturdy and absoulutely no issues with tension above 30 lbs. I have heard feedback that the cone suffers from vibration but so far I myself and some of the players in my group have not felt it with this particular piece I have. The racquet have a nice solid feel to it being a head heavy racquet and not to mention looks good and the frame pretty unique with the bling factor and wavy ridges around the frame.

Now waiting to get my hands on the Aerolegend Alan Budikusuma model which I was told is better than this racquet. The ladies counterpart to this racquet is the Aerolegend Susi Susanti model which I suppose is the competitor to the other ladies-specific racquets in the market like the Yonex Arc9 racquets and the Li-Ning Rocks N30 racquets.

#26 aramistuscany, Feb 17, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2011
  7. aramistuscany

aramistuscany Regular Member

8. greblu

greblu Regular Member

Student
    How stiff is this racket? more like the LN n90 II or like the LN n50 II?

9. T.O.P

T.O.P Regular Member

So far....any reviews ???