Babolat Satelite Synchro Stringing

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by brydonb, May 13, 2010.

1. brydonb

brydonb New Member

stringer
    Hi, I am having difficulty restringing this badminton racquet. Babolat website says to do 4 ties stringing pattern. But when i am at the second to last cross string at the top of the racket, the grommet is blocked by two of the main strings. Can anyone please help??

2. Valentinas

Valentinas Regular Member

consultant
    Hi

If I understood you correct you have a problem because the main string and a tie-off of the main string both are blocking the grommet for the second cross from the top?

It the usual problem with the rackets which grommet holes are drilled in straight line (like babolat and forza). Move the string outside the frame to make a room for cross string. It is not easy and you need to be careful - but this is the solution.

PS. Do I see in standart babolat pattern a suggestion to string a quarter of mains to the left from center, then quarter of the mains to the right, then remaining mans to the left, then remaining mains to the right and then make half of the crosses up from middle, then half of crosses down form middle?

3. shinn

shinn Regular Member

student
    simple solution is to string from top to bottom instead of bottom to top