Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Boron 200 Comparison

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by joe, Mar 7, 2002.

1. joe

joe Guest

I am currently playing with a Boron 200 racquet. I really like it and I am currently shopping around for another racquet and would like to get something similar. I have been unable to find another Boron, (reasonably priced) and was wondering what new racquet would be comparable to the one I have?
  2. logi

logi Guest

i have a boron 200 too!
    i use it as a spare racket.i love it!!

don't know why but don't find hard to switch from my primary(ti-7) to boron.. give it a try
  3. YY Fan

YY Fan Regular Member

Jun 13, 2002

Is your Boron 200 a product by Yonex, or by Winex ?

If yours is a Yonex Boron 200, congratulation to you ! It has been discontinued for quite a long time.

In my opinion, the most closely substitute for Yonex Boron 200 is YY Aerotus 110 or YY Aerotus 77.

Joe, do you have Boron 2 - another stand-alone powerful weapon in the legend of badminton rackets ?

YY Fan
  4. joe

joe Guest

Thxs for the info. I have the yonex boron 200. I also have the Aerotus 110 as my backup and do not like it. I guess I will have to keep searching.