Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Choose a racquet

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Gregor, Jan 16, 2002.

1. Gregor

Gregor Guest

My friend wants to buy a new badminton racquet (the old one broke). He is a medium recreational player with no ambitions (that is his statement). I thought about the Yonex Isometric Series Racquet (60 MF-Light)

Any recommendations on Yonex racquets (he has a discount on Yonex equipment)?

Thanks for the advice,
    Gregor

2. Josh

Josh Guest

If he has a discount then I'd say go for a better racquet.I'm not suggesting that you go out and spend a whole load on the Ti 10 or MP 100 but maybe you could get something better than the Iso 60 Light. I'd suggest the Ti 5 or the Isometric 250. They are both great racquets. Get your friend to try them out.

3. Don

Don Regular Member

No point in spending too much money then, a carbonex would be fine, it'll last him for quite a long time. The ISO 500 is also a nice candidate, but I'm not sure if you can buy them anymore.