Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Group/Organizer's Assessment

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by WC1974, Jan 11, 2011.

1. WC1974

WC1974 Regular Member

Hi,

It is good to be back home in Singapore. It is also great to be able to play badminton again.

I’ve joined a few of the various groups in the past. Some of them (organizers and regulars) are friendly, and some not so (1 or 2 quite snobbish/arrogant). I would recommend the moderators to include some form of ratings from players. I think badminton should be competitive but since we are all amateurs, it should be fun & friendly foremost. For people new to BadmintonCentral, these ratings will do them good to pick and choose groups according to their preference. The worst is having a player joining a new group and found out that group is not so “suitable” and left being “ostracized”. Unfortunately, there are some bad apples out there.

Moderators – please consider.

Members – if this gets posted and if you want to provide some feedback on the groups, please be encouraged to do so.

Cheers.

WC