Hendra A. Gunawan/Joko Riyadi

Discussion in 'Professional Players' started by yannie, Dec 31, 2006.

1. meiying

meiying Regular Member

Nice...A very nice photo..
    The photographer must be very professional*ha:D

2. kimpe_bultang

kimpe_bultang Regular Member

hmmm, athlete and student
    I find that, Hendra A.G not so handsome lhah.. Wonder how come lastrie so obsessed with him, Yan... LMAO.. She hears this, and I'm a dead meat, no offense ppl.. But, really, haha, Ko Hendra S still more handsome..

3. yannie

yannie Regular Member

Hahahahaha laughing my ass off. Lastrie is damn gendeng. Hendra AG looks fine la.. everyone has different taste, right? Wonder will Lastrie have a new target after what happened in PBSI.. hahaha.. LMAO.. Maybe it's gonna be Yonathan S. D. Hahahahaha..

But one thing I like about Hendra AG. He is not shy like others, speaks better English than Joko/Rian and quite confident.

He just needs to take smilling lessons.

4. yannie

yannie Regular Member

Oh btw, thanks for Hendra AG's hi and regards to me.. :D :D :D

Ask Lastrie to send Hendra my regards as well.. since I can't contact him with my phone..

And is Lastrie a registered user in BC?

5. kimpe_bultang

I dunno, Yan.. She did intro me to this forum.. But, never see her.. I know she checks this forum everytime she goes online..
    Well, yeah, but, anyway, she still got Hendra S, Yoke.. Hahahahha, pity them when Indo Open and superleague comes around... They'll be hunted down for sure, esp Hendra AG... Haiiiz, dunno how to handle her, she keeps talkin bout them.. LMAO!! Ok, considered it done, yan, I'll tell her when she SMSes me..
    Btw, did you took Hendra AG's no last time?? Hahahaha, I bet he's really miserable since you didn't accept his offer, and even asked him to learn internet first.. Poor thing.. :D

6. yannie

yannie Regular Member

Hahahaha Lastrie *kill.. Weird..
    Still got Hendra S and Yoke? Be careful what you say.. Otherwise you will be BBQ-ed by someone..
    OMG Hendra AG hunted down? Wei, Mei Ying will be sad la.. hahahaha. Take care of Hendra AG.. yeah Lastrie always asks me to send pics of Hendra AG and Yoke S. Faint.
    I did NOT take Hendra AG's no. last time.. Haiz.. For what use? Can't receive calls and msgs from Indon phones.. Next time I meet him, I let him choose between being grilled or learn how to online.. *kill

7. kimpe_bultang

LOL.. Pity him.. Hard choice.. Hahahhahaa.. i know.. Being careful... Hahahahha..

8. yannie

yannie Regular Member

Hahahaha.. when you meet Joko and Hendra AG in Singapore, ask them if they are already learning how to use computer..!!!!!! And check with them if their English has improved.. GRR..

9. kimpe_bultang

LMAO!!! How would I know if their English have improved, I don't know what's their standard before.. And, why would I wanna speak in English with them, when I can chat in Indo language.. LOL.. Better chance they answer me.. Hwahhahahahahhaha.. Okay, will tell them that I know you first, and it comes from you and you only... LOL.. :D Will be so embarrasing to them to tell the fans they cnt use compie..

10. yannie

yannie Regular Member

Yeah, sorry I was a bit blur when writing this. I dunno how you should be able to check their English *faint*.
    Just forget it lah, and don't mention my name as well, ok? *hehe*

11. kimpe_bultang

Hehehehehehhhehehehe... Sure do... Maybe, see if they can speak good lhah, ask my s'porean friend talk to them.. *evil grin

12. yannie

yannie Regular Member

And remember to take some pictures for our Sigit-Frans, Joko-Hendra and Rian threads okay? Cuz long time no new pics.. zzz.. zzz.. zzz..

13. kimpe_bultang

LOL.. Sure do.. Let's hope everything will sail smooth, then I can buy a ticket.. LMAO.. :D

14. kimpe_bultang

LOL... I got news... My coach told me that Sigit Pamungkas and Markis bullied Joko.. :eek: Hmm, so, Markis and Sigit convinced Joko that Hendra A.G is not good for him... Joko, being from Solo, is down-to-earth, and didn't give any comments.. Then, Markis snatched away Joko's handphone, and SMSed Thomas (joko/hendra's coach)... It said, "I want to change partner.. Maybe be with Devin?"... Thomas was shocked, and asked Joko abt it... Joko only nodded and said "yes, yes"... :eek: Thomas went to ask Devin, and Devin agreed...

After one week, Devin/Joko wasn't a good pair, they cannot co-organize and not "made for each other"... Joko felt sad, and asked Thomas to change back with Hendra...:( Thomas was furious!! :mad: He asked Joko if he was playing a fool with him.. Joko only nodded and said "sorry, sorry" :(:eek:.... Knowing Joko's attitude, Thomas asked him abt it..

So, Joko told Thomas abt Markis and Sigit... And Thomas was really2 furious with them... Dunno what he did, though... I do know that all the coaches including Taufik hate Sigit... :cool:

15. yannie

yannie Regular Member

Jessica, I am laughing my ass off now.......................... How come Joko Riyadi is so so so so bodoh?

How dare Markis and Sigit P. bully him!!!!!! Angry!!!!! So cruel!!! Poor Joko.

Now everyone is furious with everyone..

So I hope Joko is back with Hendra AG??? Haiya, don't bully Joko that Solo-boy again.. =(

16. ~sss~

~sss~ Regular Member

poor joko...:(:(but it a bit funny..:p

17. kimpe_bultang

It's true, btw... LOL... :D :D :D Markis and Sigit got such a bad attitude... I heard Sigit always bet every training... And, he doesn't dare to coach near Taufik's court... LMAO!! He's afraid of Taufik... :D

#137 kimpe_bultang, May 4, 2007
    Last edited: May 4, 2007
  18. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Hmm, so this is the story behind the story..

..hmm, i remember there was somekind of a similar story to this during the recent All-England, where Taufik didn't want to go..:confused: :rolleyes: :p

19. kimpe_bultang

Yeah.. Markis Kido was behind evrything, ctjcad... He just brings abt problems... Haaaizz!! Him calling in Sigit Pamungkas brought abt trouble and conflicts in PBSI... :(

20. sherlyn

sherlyn Regular Member

poor Joko...hahaha
    Hendra A.G must felt disappointed too..suddenly got dumped, then got back his partner again.. chipsmore?? now u see, now u dont..:confused:
    sigit and markis.. :mad: hit.. beat.. grill.. steam..